Andddddd we're UP!

GIF Season is now OPEN.

Confused? let me explain below:

What is this?

This is a GIF request thread aptly named "Kelp's GIF Shop"

What can you do here?

Well, you can request for custom GIFs to be made for your profile decorating use. 

Cool, what type of GIFs can be done?

Anything ranging drama GIFs to Idol gifs, specific character, actor, actress will be ok. given the fact that they are available in a youtube video somewhere in decent quality. it would be best if you could tell me what time stamp you would want your GIFs to be, and if you want any specific design / words. 

will the GIF be made only usable by its requestor?

sadly, no. there is no restriction usage for a GIF, so once requested, you cant really hog it as yours lol. because we have no way of controling if other people would take it and use it on their profile. so keep that in mind. plus, if 3 people asked for the same oppa in a short time frame, like for example, i just finished a Lee Min Ho gif, and another request of Lee Min Ho comes in, i might not fulfill that request as of yet. if more time has passed, i might circle back to that, so do re-submit your request. 

Cool, what do i need to request?

Kindly use the template below:

• GIF Theme : Drama / Actor / Idol (kindly choose 1)
  • GIF type : Button / Banner/Profile picture (Kindly choose 1 or explain your desired shape)
  • GIF Content : Drama centric / Actor centric / Idol centric (do explain your desired GIF content)
  • Specific YT vid to be used : Kindly provide YT link
  • timestamp of vid : Kindly provide timestamp (do note, the longer the GIF the bigger the file is and wont be usable. kindly keep it to 1 to 4 secs max.)

the rest is up to my discretion. LOL. i might DM if i need more details.

Ah okay! do i need to pay? this is a shop isnt it?

Nope. this is a free service, with a horrible business plan LOL. so... dont expect much on timely delivery LOL. i will be making them on my free timee. i do have dramas to watch :P

Will update GIFs that are made in the few posts below.

Please adhere to the forum rules and be kind D:

oh by the way, you may use all the GIFs below for your profile. just right click and copy image address to add them into your profile (via the insert image function).

as for usage as a profile picture, you would need to right click your desired image, and "save image as". once that is done, you may change your profile picture and upload the saved image. and done.

nothing is needed in return but a little credit would be nice :P just sayin. HAHAHAHA

GIFS:

i will add more as i go along. 

Profile Picture GIFS:

Badges GIF:

Banners GIF:

i do banners for MDL clubs as well, if you want do mention your club.

Placeholder for future use.

hiiii :))

i think i need a new profile pic..something cute and fresh maybe.. any oppa will work for me because i have many oppas in my heart hehe so please help me.. 

arigato!! 

oppa_stalker:

hiiii :))

i think i need a new profile pic..something cute and fresh maybe.. any oppa will work for me because i have many oppas in my heart hehe so please help me.. 

arigato!! 

hey hey thanks for visiting the shop my friend! :D would be good if you could give me more preference tho? :P like what drama was your all time fav, or any fav oppa or would you like a cute felix one? hahaha and oh, since its a profile picture, which frame do you prefer? the seoham circles or my felix's brush stroke. or someting different? lol

umm lets go for cutie Park Seo ham but really cute one. and i think i will go for something different rather than brush thing..  no no cancel it .a new idea just poped in my mind. let's go for some hilarious GIF. my fav comedy drama is waikiki. lee yi kyung will be best hehee

oppa_stalker:

umm lets go for cutie Park Seo ham but really cute one. and i think i will go for something different rather than brush thing..  no no cancel it .a new idea just poped in my mind. let's go for some hilarious GIF. my fav comedy drama is waikiki. lee yi kyung will be best hehee

understood! :D will try to make something  with this info hahaha.

Couldn't wait  any longer ^_^