There isn't a section for this on here [possibly future idea maybe? :p] but here's a thread to post things that you've made and want to show off :D Whether it's drawings, pictures of things you've made, or graphics you've made using programs like Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator, etc. Basically whatever you've made that you feel like sharing (:

And this thread can be used to request someone to make something [like a collage or whatever], and if someone is able to make it then hopefully they will haha.

Hope people will post, and enjoy! (:

I will post more of my stuff later on, I need to take pictures of my actual art projects haha.
For now I'll post the 2 collages I've made recently (:

so much cuteness in one time *_*
So much Lee Seung Gi lol

Good thread Crazy4You! ;)
Yup, you know what when I was a young teen (like 11-12 years old, so over 12 years ago..) there used to be this craze for trading "materials'; on favourite celebs, I reckon boysbands were the top thing...Making such things reminds of that so much. lol--nostalgic.
yoona wrote: So much Lee Seung Gi lol

Good thread Crazy4You! ;)

Hahaha I know :p You know I have to add him somehow (:
And thanks! :D
well random right now but this was some icon and signature set I had done for some request

sample
Ohh those are nice! (: I like them! :D

I think I'll add some of my photoshop stuff from school - I don't have Photoshop anymore, I just have gimp =__=
Some of my older Photoshop stuff haha, random (: The 2nd one is a poster I made for my tech class, I had to change the saying to what the school's motto was "Get The Edge" haha. GEM was my classroom [Graphics & Electronic Media]. I made the files a little smaller.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\pizap.com13206926956481.jpg
How do you upload the pics??
oh those are really cool @W@
yoona wrote: How do you upload the pics??

I changed them to a JPEG picture and uploaded them on Photobucket. Then I just copied the direct link and post them here :D

ziiy wrote: oh those are really cool @W@

Thanks! :D I just chose some of the random things that I've done with Photoshop haha.
these are some I did of peoples user names// request