Those are really cool! I love them! :D

Do you use Photoshop?
thank you ^^
yes I use PS for those
ziiy wrote: thank you ^^
yes I use PS for those

Your Welcome (: They are pretty great! :D

And sweet! I wish I had Photoshop for my laptop haha. Gimp is nice, but not as good as Photoshop :p
Crazy4You wrote: Your Welcome (: They are pretty great! :D

And sweet! I wish I had Photoshop for my laptop haha. Gimp is nice, but not as good as Photoshop :p

I have never use gimp but I hear many people using it, your laptop cannot handle PS ? I try to put it on to mine laptop but it slows it too much :(
must get new laptop for Christmas times *finger crossed*
ziiy wrote: I have never use gimp but I hear many people using it, your laptop cannot handle PS ? I try to put it on to mine laptop but it slows it too much :(
must get new laptop for Christmas times *finger crossed*

I think my laptop could handle it [I'm using a Macbook Pro] but I don't own Photoshop so I can't put it on haha [sadly =__=], so I use Gimp because it's a free program. I used Photoshop at my tech school on their computers.
And good luck on getting a new laptop! Hope you get one! :D
I can't upload pictures.. T.T
yoona wrote: I can't upload pictures.. T.T

Aww! Is your computer not letting you upload them or are you having trouble linking? If you're linking make sure to use the Direct Link that they give you and not the link from the toolbar.
Crazy4You wrote: Aww! Is your computer not letting you upload them or are you having trouble linking? If you're linking make sure to use the Direct Link that they give you and not the link from the toolbar.

I have problems with linking. I know what link is good but here it doesn't work.. I would try with photobuchet but I don't have an accont..
I need to learn photoshop in 1 day T.T

need for a project
yoona wrote: I have problems with linking. I know what link is good but here it doesn't work.. I would try with photobuchet but I don't have an accont..

Ohh I see :/ Photobucket is free if you wanna sign up for it, and it lets you upload a lot of pics at once. It's really easy to use, too. [http://photobucket.com/]

@bokami - You need to learn Photoshop in 1 day? Project?
Wow THese are good. I haven't done any graphics yet but I do drawing and ceramics. I would post some of the ceramics here but I don't have a camera. :( I might scan and upload some of my drawings later though.
Sleepninja wrote: Wow THese are good. I haven't done any graphics yet but I do drawing and ceramics. I would post some of the ceramics here but I don't have a camera. :( I might scan and upload some of my drawings later though.

You should! :D I'm going to take pictures of some of my stuff later haha [on my phone :p] (:
Yoona I love your collages! :D