Greetings to one and all!  While I'm not new to BL, I am new to this forum.  I have been an independently produced singer/songwriter for over 15 years here in the US and am about to release a new album next year worldwide through iTunes, Amazon and other digital sources as well as physical LP and CD on Zero-One Records.  The reason I'm posting about this here is that the songs on this album are all inspired by the storylines of various BL shows and movies that I have seen in the past few years.  A couple of the songs even borrow the titles of BL shows (Love by Chance and To My Star).  

The musical style is 80s synthpop influenced, so your mileage may vary as far as whether you'll like the songs or not.  The demos are at the following SoundCloud link for those interested.  They are largely finished, although they will be properly mastered at Metropolis Studios in London, UK this coming March 2023 prior to being formally released for sale and distribution.  If you like any of these songs and think others with an interest in BL-themed music might like them too, please feel free to share the link with any and all.  Cheers!

https://soundcloud.com/x-sonic/sets/mk-ultra-demos?si=98117ae76ef24bf4b194edf0c10517e3&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing