Hi Everyone! I'm Emily and I'm a PhD Candidate at the University of Calgary. I'm looking for participants for 

my dissertation on K-drama and/or Webtoon fans. I'm including the official recruitment post below, but even if

you don't fit the criteria perfectly (e.g., you don't produce creative activities, etc.), please still feel free to get in

touch at ( [email protected] ) and I can see if I can still include you in the study. Please also circulate 

to anyone you know who might be interested!

Recruitment:

Are you a Canadian or American (U.S.), aged 13-25, who participates in creative or evaluative online activities surrounding Korean dramas (K-dramas) and/or webtoons (e.g., blogging/vlogging, soundtrack covers, artwork, social media edits, creative writing, etc.)?

Emily Mohabir, PhD Candidate in the Department of Communication, Media, and Film at the University of 

Calgary (under the supervision of Dr. Tamara Shepherd, an Associate Professor in Communication, Media, and Film at the University of Calgary), is seeking to interview interested participants who fit the above criteria for her dissertation research on North American youth audiences of K-dramas and/or webtoons, who also engage in creative online activities surrounding K-dramas and/or webtoons.

If you fit the above criteria and are interested in participating in 1-2 (1 hour each) voluntary and confidential 

Zoom interviews (alternatively both interviews may also be combined, if you would like, for one interview 

about 1.5-2 hours in length), or have questions about this research, please contact Emily at

[email protected]. Participants are eligible for a $25 CAD electronic gift card (or charitable donation option of the same value) for their participation whether they complete one or both interviews (or the 1.5-2

-hour combined interview alternative).