of course the company has to be sabotaging ranjoo for her to end up like that. even with her vocal problem, with the help of technology, she can still survive if the company support her. just like what bogeol said, it's not uncommon in the industry.

people doesn't change in a night. it's either he's evil from the start or something happened. but whatever lee seojoon's reasons later, I don't want it to be some bulshit like 'I did it for your sake'. all in all, I don't condone with cockroaches who manipulate contracts.

I get that the clause was ranjoo's idea but it's not her fault that it happened. I wonder how they will find a way to make her reach that amount of goal. they need to do some politic from now. lobby somebody more powerful than lsj! or if the contract allows it, she can work on a new album and use a third party as the producer and the distributor. 6 months seem enough to prepare an EP.

because mokha is also a fan, I expect her to rebuild ranjoo's fanbase. to sell 80something thousand copies of album is a piece of cake when ranjoo's still relevant. at the level of her past career, it will easily success only on her first day sales. just use the green light from the company that allows her to be in many shows. it will help her recovering her image and raising her brand reputation. but for now, gaining public's attention is not enough. the problem is not all the people who stream her song, mv and performance will buy her album. casual listener may support her but to spend their money on her is a different case.

that's why a solid fandom is important. they don't need to do dirty promotion like sajaegi. if they have a decent amount of dedicated fans who make a collective actions to support, the competitive environment among fandoms will make the fans mass buying their albums even if the artists warn them not to.

since the company is practically boycotting her, if there's no NDA, make it public! it will also help making the public to want spending their money on her if she's successfully release an album or if she manages to make the company sells her old albums again. things will go really ugly after that but if she wins the public's sympathy, there will be a chance.

seriously, make it public or not, at this point they need to get a lawyer ASAP!