I like this style of kdrama and I am glad that there might be a second season. It kind of reminds me of American drama series where each character has their own storyline, but is often overshadowed by main characters. The main characters in hospital playlist all have a good story line going on and it's equally distribution (screen time). 

So far, i love it. I'm glad that it's having a second season, because we will see the characters develop and their relationships. At first the number of episodes (just twelve and once a week) put me off, but I think that it's working. Every episode is packed and the story is really engaging!

The first 4 episodes were great! I found episodes 5 and 6 a bit less captivating (they were great moments but also scenes that seemed way too long) but the vibe was still there and it is to be expected with this type of slice of life drama. 

Still, I am glad that episode 7 was as engaging as the first 4 episodes. I can't believe that the apartment turned out to be a scam after all the foreshadowing. I was like "it's too obvious, there is no way and then BAM!" And Jun Wan in love is best Jun Wan lol, I hope that they last.

I absolutely love the friendship and all the characters are so relatable.

I wish I was a writer of this drama because they seem to be having so much fun playing around with the love lines. I am rooting for the resident that likes Jung Won but God is a difficult opponent.

The previews are so misleading every week ! Now I have trust issues.