It's quite confusing

So the father already married and had a child, that child is our FL
Then at one point the father had incest with his sister, and that is when the father and FL's mother got divorced
From this point onward, the father living with his sister and their child which is Young ho
Then the father died and so the sister (aka Young ho's mother) and Young ho went into hiding in shaman place
Then Young ho's mother made a deal with the uncle (aka the father's brother, aka her brother too right) that the land should be given to Young ho
But then the uncle died and since Young ho is not in the register, the land goes to our FL
and this is when story start

Is this correct?

Carpediem:

It's quite confusing

So the father already married and had a child, that child is our FL
Then at one point the father had incest with his sister, and that is when the father and FL's mother got divorced
From this point onward, the father living with his sister and their child which is Young ho
Then the father died and so the sister (aka Young ho's mother) and Young ho went into hiding in shaman place
Then Young ho's mother made a deal with the uncle (aka the father's brother, aka her brother too right) that the land should be given to Young ho
But then the uncle died and since Young ho is not in the register, the land goes to our FL
and this is when story start

Is this correct?

From what I understood, the father and his sister always had a thing for each other - Hence, why those two were closer to each other compared to the other brother (the one who overdosed in Ep. 1.) 

However, as they got older, the father marries the female lead's (Yoon Seoha) mother and the sister marries a man, but despite this, the siblings kept coming back to each other to continue their secret relationship. 

I guess throughout their sneaking around-period, they get caught by their neighbors and rumors start to spread about their secret romance and it's during this time the sister's husband divorces her (due to shame) and Yoon Seoha' mother brings the father to a shaman to "get rid of the demon that has possessed him" (due to his infidelity, but mostly because of his incest relationship.) 

As a result, he leaves Yoon Seoha and her mother (They never got a divorce, their marriage is still legal - As stated earlier on in the series - The father simply left them without a notice) and moves in with his sister instead, and shortly after the sister gets pregnant by him - Which is how Kim Youngho gets in to the picture.

By the way, I don't think the sister made a deal with her brother (The one who overdosed and originally owned the land.) He had no idea that his two siblings were in a incest relationship until she herself came forward to him (Shown in a scene in the last two eps.

I guess the reason she killed anyone who stood in her way, or had any type of connection to the gravesite was because she solely wanted her own son (Youngho) to inherit it. Due to him being socially and emotionally unstable it's hard for him to get a stable career and earn a decent amount of money thus live a good life - Therefore, I assume, his mother (the sister) wanted to provide something good for him in the long-run and her killing off any opposition for the gravesite would be just that.

@taehyungsfatnose 

I think you watched the bad subtitled version because your story and timeline is completely wrong.

Girl born with facial deformity ( there is always huge stigma against facial scars/deformity especially women, that's why villain characters always have face scar in fiction )

Relentlessly get bullied by neighbors and in school, imagine how painful for her to watch her classmates wear makeups/get friends while people won't even talk to her. she develops self esteem issues, that's why she cries over smallest things. 

While other people ignored her, brother is always kind to her.

Her father asked a  man who is already in relation ship with a girl to marry her because no one wants to marry a women with face deformity . man marry her for dowry but still lives with his old lover. 

brother marries and have child, unable to live as third wheel in her house sister return to home.

Father already knows about the man and his lover before marriage but he didn't care, he don't care about her happiness , he just care about his social status. father says "i gave dowry to take care of you, you should at least sleep under same roof with him" (i am paraphrasing here).

In asian countries  unmarried and divorced women have huge stigma against them, especially in rural/small comminutes till this day.  Look up the words like Sheng nu ,  売れ残り  or christmas cake. If you live in village your whole family is going to be shunned for these kinds of things. 

so she going to end her life and brother stops here, he leaves his unfaithful wife, both moved in to another place And they lived happily ever after that.