The Title says it all. Actually i really enjoyed BL from the Phillipines 2020

Even, besides the both Masterpieces Gameboys and GSP, they had a lot of cute little storys like Quaranthings and Boy’s Lockdown to name a few. 

But in 2021?  They became more trashy with silly storylines, bad editing and unexperienced actors just to bring something „new and unique“. 

I’ve seen Cheat, Happenstance and skipped swap test and was totally disappointed. I mean Cheat and Happenstance are not that bad...but what happened to the raw romantic of 2020? Why they just make something more ordinary and at least solid? 

I would like to know if i’m alone in my opinion?  

I would also like to know if there is something coming out in the near future?

I know that gameboys and Boy’s Lockdown has at least a second season to come, but maybe you have another Recommendation.

Uh, we are just on February of 2021. It's literally only two months have passed. Calm down.

QueerDudeGermany:

The Title says it all. Actually i really enjoyed BL from the Phillipines 2020

Even, besides the both Masterpieces Gameboys and GSP, they had a lot of cute little storys like Quaranthings and Boy’s Lockdown to name a few. 

But in 2021?  They became more trashy with silly storylines, bad editing and unexperienced actors just to bring something „new and unique“. 

I’ve seen Cheat, Happenstance and skipped swap test and was totally disappointed. I mean Cheat and Happenstance are not that bad...but what happened to the raw romantic of 2020? Why they just make something more ordinary and at least solid? 

I would like to know if i’m alone in my opinion?  

I would also like to know if there is something coming out in the near future?

I know that gameboys and Boy’s Lockdown has at least a second season to come, but maybe you have another Recommendation.

I'm recommending you to watch "My day, Like in the movies and Hello strangers" they are all Philippines bl, and they are all good.

I'm recommending you to watch :
Meet Me Outside (2021)