Rewatching the available four episodes and something Ji Won said in ep 1 struck me.
"Is she avoiding the truth, or covering it up?"

So far there have been several instances where Ji Won might be doubting her hubby.
such as the rain coat.

Also in the first episode when she was discussing the wife being drugged, she said if she did know she'd probably take the pills too.

Do you think she had doubts before the series started? and do you think she'll try to cover things up when she uncovers more about Hyun Su?

I think she's being delusional.

She puts her husband on a pedestal and though there is a lot about him that is shrouded in mystery, she prefers to believe that he's what he shows her. 

She doesn't try to see beyond that because otherwise, he'd never have let her got close to him. She wanted him that much so she chose to content herself with a part of him.

If he is the perpetrator and she finds out, I believe she will put justice before her family and love for him.

I think she will try to get enough evidence before confronting him but I dont think she will avoid/hide the truth.

I think maybe all this time, there were some instances that made her kinda question him but she just kept it in and choose to forget it or just deny it because as someone said earlier, she loves him so much she was just contented to have a part of him. But I think as the story/plot progresses, with enough pieces of evidence, and with the truth in front of her, she will most definitely confront the truth seeing that her personality is quite straightforward, that's what I personally think but yeah... 

Hopefully, she would come to realize the other side of her husband and fall in love with the real him all over again, that would be a great love story. I really rather have that than her denying the whole time, with the "push-and-pull" between the main leads that we see all the time... pls... The plot is already filled with suspense, I don't want even more melodramatic shit thrown into the mix...It'll really be too strong for me to handle...

Misted Laurels:

I think maybe all this time, there were some instances that made her kinda question him but she just kept it in and choose to forget it or just deny it because as someone said earlier, she loves him so much she was just contented to have a part of him. But I think as the story/plot progresses, with enough pieces of evidence, and with the truth in front of her, she will most definitely confront the truth seeing that her personality is quite straightforward, that's what I personally think but yeah... 

Hopefully, she would come to realize the other side of her husband and fall in love with the real him all over again, that would be a great love story. I really rather have that than her denying the whole time, with the "push-and-pull" between the main leads that we see all the time... pls... The plot is already filled with suspense, I don't want even more melodramatic shit thrown into the mix...It'll really be too strong for me to handle...

I like your take. That's probably what will happen and what should happen. He isn't a bad person, just wrongly accused and misunderstood so confronting it will make a much better story than acting ignorant.

Misted Laurels:

we are twins or what? how the fuck u are reading my mind? I AS GONNA SAY THE EXACTLY SAME THING

I really believe hes not a bad person. Thinking about the murder, my guess is that it was selfdefense (considering the head of the village was probably the one that approved the exorcisms so atacking Hyun So woundnt be that odd), an accident or he just feel guilty somehow. Maybe he was his father culprit? If he really killed his father so he would stop killing people, maybe he knew who was his partner too and was attacked by him or decided to really prevent killing them both?

Anyways, he freaked out really bad when he almost killed that other guy in the woods. And he was being hunted. It was a kill or be killed kind of situation. He was lucky the guy got scared, otherwise he would be dead by now. He is actually really scared of being like his father and hurting people. He jumped in front of Ji Won to save her and even when he had kidnnaped Moo Jin all he has done was treatning him (really funny tho) until he got scared as shit. I dont think he was actually going to hurt him.

Besides, psychos are unable to take care of lifes that are more weak than them. HE HAS A DAUGHTER. Who hes taking care amazingly actually.

Plus teory: His father ghost or whatever maybe is afraid of Ji Won because he gets more human around her? The first time he disapeared was when Hyun So was in the rain and he smiled without realizing. When he did, his father ghost vanished out.

imhannah:
If he really killed his father so he would stop killing people, maybe he knew who was his partner too and was attacked by him or decided to really prevent killing them both?

My thoughts while watching.