10/10 - I avoided watching  1 Litre of Tears  cause I knew it was a major tearjerker, and I honestly didn't want to be sad & depressed (T-T)

Alice in Borderland - Kento Yamazaki

(^.^) Your welcome

Edit: Had to make one more seeing how this is the pure gold of kisses

Same with me. The word tear in the title ,kept me miles away from that drama.

@Lilly,  Wow!!!! Now I get it, y u asked to make gif of it.

What u gonna name? Ice cream flavoured ki$$ ??

Crying in ,the notebook, as shez already engaged n ......

10/10 for Alice in wonderland,

as his crying ( crying is very less strong word for his this wailing) making me wonder, what cud be the reason that's making him go this much sad ( I din watch this drama )

9/10 - I haven't seen the notebook, but I've heard good things.  As for Alice wailing, without spoilers, lets just say he witness a tragic moment that would break almost anybody in that situation.

Girl from Nowhere :P

10/10 for silent tears ( looks like u a big girl from nowhere fan)

We can't see  her tears here, but we cud see her heart is crying.

Shoujo-san:

10/10 - I avoided watching  1 Litre of Tears  cause I knew it was a major tearjerker, and I honestly didn't want to be sad & depressed (T-T)

Alice in Borderland - Kento Yamazaki

(^.^) Your welcome

Edit: Had to make one more seeing how this is the pure gold of kisses

wooww 100000/10 .Thank you soo much ????.<3

Please do watch this drama.  It is better than full house kdrama(no offense if you like it)

10/10 - Tears from the heart, hits the hardest.  And yass , I'm a big GFN fan and I'm getting myself so hyped for the final season.

My Mister - IU

Your so so welcome Lilly, and I'm glad you like it.  If you need any more gifs made just let me know : )

10/10 i was about to add the same :)

49 days

Great Minds  -  10/10

Bae Suzy - Don't know the dramas unfortunately :( 

I feel we passed the 10th post mark.  So who wants to decide the next theme?

You decide @ lily/shoujo 

@Lily, which drama u were talking about, when u said, " this one is better than full house"

IU crying 10/10.  I do recall, her listening on earphones. ( gem of a drama)

aenoee:

@Lily, which drama u were talking about, when u said, " this one is better than full house"

korean full house ver