10/10

Gu Family Book

Good movie 9/10

I don't claim to be an expert in using chopstick especially metallic version but most American would use right hand to pick up... but not me... I prefer to use knife on the right hand while picking it up on the left hand just like her but in fork and knife version.

For that reason I find it interesting that all except her used their right hand. 

My favorite small detail on Kim Ji-won in My Liberation Notes. 

I don't pay attention to sound but I pay attention to what I'm seeing on the screen. 

Hey there, Axsenex.  I, also welcome you to the best gif game with the greatest people you can ask for.  Great gif btw, I loved Kim Jiwon in Arthdal Chronicles and Fight for My Way, such a fantastic actress.  Looking forward to see more from you as well as of you.  Seeing how you have the chops for it, you should also try this game: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/110463-the-face-i-make-when?page=14#p2826261

10/10 Never heard flirting like that from a guy lol.  What drama is this?

Who does the dance better?

Tomioka Dance Clubor

Step Go

Shoujo-san:

Hey there, Axsenex.  I, also welcome you to the best gif game with the greatest people you can ask for.  Great gif btw, I loved Kim Jiwon in Arthdal Chronicles and Fight for My Way, such a fantastic actress.  Looking forward to see more from you as well as of you.  Seeing how you have the chops for it, you should also try this game: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/110463-the-face-i-make-when?page=14#p2826261

10/10 Never heard flirting like that from a guy lol.  What drama is this?

Who does the dance better?

Tomioka Dance Clubor

Step Go

8/10 but I think both are tied 

How about this but very famous scene back in the 1980s... Big (1988) Tom Hanks movie

It's true I can't hear that but I can see the visual effect of what they were doing in this scene. 

10/10 My favorite Addams for sure

sohonee, have you seen my liberation notes?  if so, is it a good drama worth the watch?

Axsenex, I can agree with the tie this time, although I liked the Tomioka Dance Club version slightly more.

Kickboxer

sohonee:

@ shoujo,  MLN, is a masterpiece, I would say. ( if u up for slow  ( a real slow) burner).

I had thoroughly enjoyed this drama, n this drama added one hard-core fan in already huge fan-list of sugoo .

I still recall many dialogues from this drama. 

Brother was damn cute. Superb acting by lee min ki. 

( FL is your fav already)

I agree with you .

sohonee:

10/10 ( m worried for the pants though)

10/10(sorry, i want to slap him )

Moving

Lilly:

10/10(sorry, i want to slap him )

Moving

9/10 PETA Alert Ha Ha Ha 

Before Sunrise (1995) One of the best long scene conversation movies from the start to finish... It stays with you for life. 

Hey everyone, I'm finally back after fighting a fierce battle with covid, although I'm still in recovery mode, I still wanted to let you all know I'm still alive.

Take care and i will pray to god for your health .

I, Thank you all sincerely, for your prayers and concern.  My condition have improved significantly, now I just have the symptom's of a minor head cold, nothing major.   I hope you all have been well.  

I know it's taboo to rate your own gifs, but I fear the lack of post lately will lead to "I dare not say"

So 1000000/10  bc Nanno is forever my queen lol

Back Street Girls: Gokudoruzu

9/10 Pepperoni only... Yes I'm too lazy to add more 

Just finished Lovestruck in the City and this scene is just what I think of Ji-won.  If you treat her well... you're my friend but if not... well I would fight for her 

10/10 Me too .

The Sound of Your Heart

1000/10 Omg this gif had me grounded like Ae-bong lol.

Majisuka GakuenHer name is Gekikara, and she's was the greatest character in this whole drama, second to none.