@maggie Thanks I'm glad your still enjoying my gifs...and I'm really sorry for the second hand smoke lol

10/10 loved the drama and vibe with the message...Rip Ajusshi

Mad Cats 

"The human mind is something we'll never truly understand, but we should always try."

-Shoujo-san

Hope everyone's doing okay...

Sourced from a very entertaining YT video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K7aY-_b9sk

Hey Sal

Thanks for posting as well, but I know until Lily comes back, this thread won't be the same as it once was.  I'm starting to come to terms with the reality that it might be time to let nature take its course.

10/10 One of my favorite actress so beautiful and talented

9/10

hi!! i'm back :D

has anyone here watched heaven's postman/postman to heaven?

han hyo joo and kim jae joong met up again after 16 years!!

they seriously haven't aged

@112 Welcome back,  you were truly missed but to answer your question, I haven't seen postman to heaven but seeing how Han Hyo Joo is the FL I'll add it to my plan to watch...Thanks for the recommendation

@Sal Ditto it's a shame to see that no new faces has joined our thread or at least stayed.  All we can do now is keep hope alive.

10/10 The type of love that sticks with you for life

Lovely Runner (A MUST WATCH DRAMA)  -not my gif-

Byeon Woo Seok has be in quite a few notable projects, but until recently he usually play SML, support, and guest on occasions.  But now is his time to shine.

10/10 Coffee Prince will always be "that" drama 

If you know me, then you should know this drama

YAY!! You know me quite well...Welcome to the fan club lol

10/10 This drama will always have a special place in my heart.  FL has one of the best personalities you've ever seen

(I post so many of these gifs at this point I don't know if I'm double posting the same and to go back and check would take too long so sorry in advance)