KC Drama LOVER:

Man that's way too much of logic and maths for me. It will be way hard for me to do it again, T-T I should have asked before. I will repair my broken list now thank you for your help. Like you help me sooo much I should thank you from the bottom of my heart

You're welcome. ^.^ You can take a look at my list, maybe it can be of help. :) If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. 

JulyMoon:

You're welcome. ^.^ You can take a look at my list, maybe it can be of help. :) If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you so so much for your help. To be honest you and @elle really feels like an angel who fell from sky to help me ;D

Hello :)

I'm wondering if it is possible to paste images to the forum, and somehow adjust the proportions of the images (not just the size) or crop them? 

For my challenge form, I add the cover image for each title. However Cdramas particularly have covers that are long and skinny so they really stand out. I usually solve this  manually, outside of MDL.

But I thought I might as well ask if there is an easier way within the forum's functions 

Example:

If you click on the picture there is a popup .. one option is like a cross with an arror on each point , you can resize there, then save

u_oui:
I'm wondering if it is possible to paste images to the forum, and somehow adjust the proportions of the images (not just the size) or crop them? 

For my challenge form, I add the cover image for each title. However Cdramas particularly have covers that are long and skinny so they really stand out. I usually solve this  manually, outside of MDL.

Like Webdrama said, if you click on the size change icon, there's the option Height. If you type in 30 for example the height is 30 pixels. That should solve the problem with skinny covers. :) 

Webdrama:
If you click on the picture there is a popup .. one option is like a cross with an arror on each point , you can resize there, then save

JulyMoon:
Like Webdrama said, if you click on the size change icon, there's the option Height. If you type in 30 for example the height is 30 pixels. That should solve the problem with skinny covers. :) 

Thank you Webdrama and JulyMoon!! I had used that icon before but honestly the results I got were only changing the size but mantaining the same proportion of lenght and height. Now that you told me that was the way to do it, I kept tweaking with the numbers and I was finally able to get rid of the skinny covers, so thanks again ^^

For 25:5 Ancient Artifact, in My Man Is Cupid, there is an ancient magical arrow that the cupid keep safely on display. There are also ancient drawings (400 years old). Do these things count under ancient artifacts?

ColourMePurple:

For 25:5 Ancient Artifact, in My Man Is Cupid, there is an ancient magical arrow that the cupid keep safely on display. There are also ancient drawings (400 years old). Do these things count under ancient artifacts?

yes

Hello, I have a question, could you help me?

in "7. Sowing Seeds - New - First leading role 2024" what exactly should I put? Why when I click on the link there is nothing.

In this case, would a series have to be put on that has an actor in it who is debuting their career in 2024? A series that is the first role an actor has played?

Zhao Lu Si Challenge 202:

Hello, I have a question, could you help me?

in "7. Sowing Seeds - New - First leading role 2024" what exactly should I put? Why when I click on the link there is nothing.

In this case, would a series have to be put on that has an actor in it who is debuting their career in 2024? A series that is the first role an actor has played?

You need to watch a title that has an actor/actress that never had a Main Role before 2024 in their career. If they played Support or Guest Roles before it's okay, but the first Main Role in a drama or movie has to be in 2024. Someone who debuted in 2024 and played a Main Role counts too. 

The link to the list got deleted because it lead to a list with Titles before. Here's the new link: 

https://mydramalist.com/list/3bgdq7V4

Question regarding the prompt Perfume. In the drama Zhang Gong Zhu Zai Shang is a scene where a disguised character is identified because he smells like the incense from the Emperor's room. Does this count as perfume? 

Hello,

Thanks all for your help in this FAQ thread. I got some questions myself, sorry if it’s kind of repetitive, just want to make it clear:

About leap flowers:

1. If we are using Lawn Mower, it has to match all 5 prompts in a block, even when we’re just going for the first round (which only requires 3 prompts). Is this correct?

2. To get the Floral Fan badge, do we have to watch all 5 prompts in a block (with matching actor/writer/director), even when we’re only going on the first round?

About extra rounds & levels:

Everyone who wants to go beyond round 1 must complete the cherry blossom level first (complete all 26 blocks, 3 prompt each)?

Does it mean they will get a cherry blossom badge + additional badge with butterflies for the extra rounds?

Which means, the additional badge(s) with butterfly will depend on how many blocks they complete on the extra rounds?

I hope my questions make sense. Please enlighten me. ??

Mia:
1. If we are using Lawn Mower, it has to match all 5 prompts in a block, even when we’re just going for the first round (which only requires 3 prompts). Is this correct?

yup. For lawnmower, irrespective of the round, it's the chosen title should match all 5 prompts.

Not sure about question 2.

Mia:
Everyone who wants to go beyond round 1 must complete the cherry blossom level first (complete all 26 blocks, 3 prompt each)?

Yes, For first round - all 26 blocks with 3 prompts each at least.

Mia:
Does it mean they will get a cherry blossom badge + additional badge with butterflies for the extra rounds?

No. If you want the cherry blossom badge, you must complete round 1 and stop or complete round 2 and stop, etc. If you complete 26 blocks for round 1 and 2 for round 2 then you will get the "Sampaguita round 2: 28 Blocks = 86 titles" badge. Not cherry blossom.

Mia:
Which means, the additional badge(s) with butterfly will depend on how many blocks they complete on the extra rounds?

I think butterflies are added for additional rounds to distinguish from round 1.  But I'm not sure how many rounds.

For the Badge Evergreen, does the titles used for this badge need to include a scene in winter, spring, summer and autumn setting?  

Or does season only reference to the sections of the challenge and we can pick any 10 titles from the sections we have watched? 

Edit: One more question, sorry. 

Regarding "Flower on the cover": If there's an official cover for the drama that has flowers on it but is not used as the front cover on the dramas page, does it count? 

Thank you @ColourMePurple for the answers. 

I get it now. So the flower badge in the end is based on the final count of completed blocks, rather than “levels being cleared” sort of thing (which was what I thought before, if that makes sense).