Count up to 10,000

This discussion has been closed.

bannie:

i thot no edits allowed and you had to start all over again if someone screws up

The person who started the game didn't say that

Technically  3626

Otps4Life:

The person who started the game didn't say that

Technically  3626

well it was 1 when i counted so technically 4 now, but i will start at 1 again

(of course you can just make up numbers to make yourself happy since you are disregarding other posts anyway lolz)

bannie:

well it was 1 when i counted so technically 4 now, but i will start at 1 again

(of course you can just make up numbers to make yourself happy since you are disregarding other posts anyway lolz)

Whatever....I have no clue what you're talking about anyway xD

Otps4Life:

Whatever....I have no clue what you're talking about anyway xD

no satisfaction completin a forum game by cheatin

This is just a fun game to enjoy while browsing MDL and yet it is becoming something else. At the beginning the very first post there is no rules, no mention on if a mistake was made it starts over. If the person posted these rules after the fact please tell me where so I may go read them. So everyone can completely understand the terms of the game. There is no need to make things personal. If someone is misunderstanding something explain it and show them respectfully as we all know not everyone knows everything, myself included. :o)

SweetBabyBrat:

This is just a fun game to enjoy while browsing MDL and yet it is becoming something else. At the beginning the very first post there is no rules, no mention on if a mistake was made it starts over. If the person posted these rules after the fact please tell me where so I may go read them. So everyone can completely understand the terms of the game. There is no need to make things personal. If someone is misunderstanding something explain it and show them respectfully as we all know not everyone knows everything, myself included. :o) 

Thank you!!!! I tried too be respectful,but this person is just not excepting the truth xD....I won't reply too him/her anymore...