A Gentleman's Dignity - there are some cringe-inducing embarrassing bits but it's worth continuing for the touching friendships

What's Up, Fox?

I quite enjoyed it, it's a real FL of XXI century.

Chicago Typewriter! It is a drama that has to be given time, the best is reserved for the end.

@Kar

I'm new here, so I don't know very many, but I would suggest watching 7 first kisses. It had a dramatic ending and made me really intrigued.

Other dramas I would suggest are, Dream night, To Be Continued, and My Amazing Boyfriend. I can't wait until My Amazing Boyfriend2  comes out!!

(Also when looking at my list, you can just suggest dramas to watch, cause I only have one that I dropped, so far...)

In your on-hold list you have Goblin, I really like this one so I think you should give this a second chance.

You only have one on hold and no dropped series so I don't know what to recommend. 

Woow my list seems like yours. I'll only rescue Attention Love from your list

@whateverlili_ 

The Legend of the Blue Sea, I loved it!

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me - it's trash but it's great trash. It gets better after the (very weird) first episode.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - a forever favorite

Because It's the First Time 

Splash splash love

just one more episode! you can do it! fighting!

Give these a second look

• Boys Over Flowers
  • I'm Not a Robot

Chief Kim - Starts out kind of slow but gets really good after like episode 3 

Strongest Deliveryman - it has such a good message and as the relationship between the leads develops it gets very cute

About Time  -  I think it's worth to watch