JIN (I think that's the only one I can recommend you, since I still haven't watched the others...)

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

Kar:

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 

While you were Sleeping | This is one of my favorites. 

Cruel City | It's really good, but prepare your heart from some pain.

• 1 Litre of Tears (IT WAS AMAZING)
  • Reply 1994/ 1988
  • I'm Sorry, I Love You
  • Witch's Love

Please stop what you're watching now and watch Its ok thats love. If you like it let me know.

While You Were Sleeping

-  Because of You & Come on Jang Bori - I'm a fan the original makjang drama (Korean ver.), and watched the Chinese ver. because of Deng Lun and Sun Yi. Both are good

- City Hunter - used to love this, but not sure if i rewatched this again it  will have the same feel. But that time it was so popular.

- Emergency Couple - romcom + Choi Jin Hyuk = perfect (my style)

- Inborn Pair - one of Taiwanese classic drama

- Kill Me, Heal Me - Jisung's acting skills (although with a cliche storyline, but as long as I enjoyed it, why not)

- Moon Embracing the Sun - still a cliche storyline, but thsi drama makes Kim Soohyun popular that time.

- Rooftop Prince - My fav korean drama till now

- W

- What Happens with my Family? - If you got some time, this 50-episodes drama worth it I believe.

Anyone watched fight for my way

Id like to know if it worth watching  too

I Hear Your Voice

You've had quite a lot in your plan to watch list and these caught me in a whim. You should watch:

• Fated to Love You - prepare tissues
  • Go Back Couple - prepare many tissues as this touches the heart, especially the mom-daughter scenes. This is my personal kdrama fave
  • Heartstrings - music centered drama, I really liked it especially the OSTs, you'll want to hear it
  • I'm Not a Robot - if you'd want a light drama focused on robots, this is really cute
  • Madame Antoine - I just finished watching this and it's light, if you prefer the same light drama as I do, give this a try
  • Mary Stayed Out All Night - kind of a pretend relationship that gets real in time
  • W - this has unique plot, it's not bad

you should watch money flower, i loved it!!!