Hello, 

how come my Feeds page is showing empty when I log out? 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/8392225/feeds

I set it to Public.

I can't see your feed too (while logged in)

Interesting... Looks like I am the only one who can see it (only while logged in), LOL

I thought I did everything right.

On the page Settings - Security & Privacy - Who can see your feed posts on your profile?  - I selected "Everyone"

On the page Profile - Feeds  - it shows "Public".

So I always thought it can bee seen alright. Only started doubting it when accidentally logged off one time, and could not see it. But I hoped at least fellow MDL members could... Apparently, not?

Yeah nothing. Clean and clear...lol Maybe it depends on what group a feed post is written to?

I have same settings with you so I tried viewing my feed while logged out. I only see the feeds from "Public" group and not from the other sub-groups. On other people profile which I think have same settings like us, I can see their "Public" and "Profile" feeds (when logged out).

Well, thruth is I don't specifically WRITE stuff for there.

But, ever since I joined MDL, every time I wrote a Review, it showed in my Feeds.

Later I noticed that any List Updates, when I had Share "MDL" filled while making them, also appeared in my Feeds.

So, basically my Feeds look like this:

"8392225 dropped The Fox's Summer at Ep. 1. 2 hours ago"

"8392225 watched Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi Ep. 8/9 2 hours ago"

"8392225  watched Sugar Sugar Honey Ep. 3/8 7 hours ago"

And so on, and so on... 

This is the link of one of those feeds:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/8392225/feeds/jpxjKIj

I found it when I clicked next to it, there are options like Link Share, Share, Edit, Delete, Autoplay (don't know what that do), Autoplay Off.

Anyways it's not that important, I guess. 

It's not like I post something super important, I was just curious:-)

Wait, also at the end of every post like

"8392225 watched The New Employee Ep. 4/7"

there is a faint icon, when I hover over it, it says "friends". But it's not clickable.

Does it mean that each of these is visible for "Friends" only? But I never specified that.

If anything, I picked "Everyone on and off MDL" for the Feeds to display. And when making any update, like number of episode watched, all I do is click on Share - MDL. Not Friends Only or smth.

So I don't know.

there are many feeds, and the OG ones are:

Home - everyone can see the posts if you make it in this tab (basically public posts profile wise). At the same time, on Home tab you will only see posts from your friends, people you follow and feed groups you joined. 

Friends - only people who are your friends can see it   

MyDramaList - only users how are logged in that group can see your posts. 

So no matter the privacy setting, you can never see on someone's profile posts made in Friends and MyDramaList group if you are logged out of mdl. That's as far as I understand how feeds work now lol 

8392225:
there is a faint icon, when I hover over it, it says "friends". But it's not clickable.

posts made with the share button when updating lists automatically are posted to "Friends" feeds, only people you are friends with can see it

Kate:
posts made with the share button when updating lists automatically are posted to "Friends" feeds, only people you are friends with can see it

Well, that's too bad.

I'm sorry for creating this thread and unnecessary bother people, then.

But I don't see a point to have the option to set my Feeds Public if the Share button is set in stone to Friends only. I don't use "Friends" at all on MDL. Ugh... Never mind.

Okay, I can see this thread is still Open...

By the way, I have 6 Followers. Anyone knows what exactly those entail? Do these people get notifications when I do certain actions? Can at least THEY see my Feeds?

My Feeds are like

8392225 dropped A Shoulder to Cry On at Ep. 4 and gave it a 5 rating.

If I write something while sending it, then it appears on the top of that, but usually I don't.

I serously don't get what these 6 people do follow, LOL.