Chief Kim, All Quiet in Beijing and House of Flying Daggers 

Strongest Deliveryman, You're All Surrounded, Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, and Jealousy Incarnate

@Mars,

Come and Hug Me | if you're up for a slow-paced (but amazing!) drama that's heavily reliant on healing and the psychological toll of how society treats both the families of the victims as well as the family of the perpetrator.

Kill me, Heal me | if you're looking for an amazing story with a good dose of romance and comedy mixed in with some melodrama that rears its head towards the second half.

Chicago Typewriter
Secret love affair
Nirvana in fire

@3GGG 

Eternal love - my top 3 xianxias drama. If you like these kind of drama, "Ashes of Love" would be a really great drama to watch (currently my no.1 xianxia drama).

Reply 1988 + Reply 1997 - my top 10 korean dramas, even my mom likes it,  i feel like everyone need to watch these because it's relatable to all generations.

A Love so Beautiful - an ordinary light drama about highschool students in love. And if you like this kind of drama, I recommend you to watch "Love O2O".

Rooftop Prince - quite cliche, but still worth to watch

Moon Embracing the Sun - i think this drama what makes kim soohyun become popular.  Cliche - yes.

Tunnel - worth to watch  if you like mystery, crime genres.

Edit:
I just saw your dropped drama lists, so i think "A Love so Beautiful" is not your type of drama.
But "Reply 1988" is still okay, I mean it's better than "Reply 1997", so I will still recommend this to you:)

@nylecoj  You do not have dramas on your list! I recommend to watch "Life" the best drama of the moment!

I suggest watching Stranger (especially since you enjoy watching Life, same writer and half the actors)

Bad Guys

and Our Little Sister 

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me (it's trash but it's trash that I love)

Moorim School is fun

Sassy Go Go

(and as always, Strongest Deliveryman, You're All Surrounded, and WFKBJ)

D-Day

I Hear Your Voice

My Annoying Brother

A Beautiful Mind

Please Come Back, Mister

The Master's Sun

Splash Splash LOVE

I Hear Your Voice

Reply 1988

(from your On Hold list)

Healer

Bromance

Marriage, Not Dating

Devil beside u, kill me heal me

Your ptw is empty, so I will recommend you some dramas you might like. 

Nirvana in Fire (since you liked quite a few historicals)

Medical Examiner dr. Qin (since you liked Love me if you dare)

Money Flower (because you like revenge dramas)

Mengfei comes across 

Princess agents 

Eternal Love (Ten Miles Peach Blossoms) -If you're a fan of romance or love stories in general, you need to watch this ASAP! I've been watching dramas for many years and am so picky these days (if there's no story or overall direction, I tend to lose interest quickly), but this drama managed to become my favorite romance series of all time. 

To me, all the stars somehow aligned for this production, whether it be the acting, set/costumes, script, overall direction, etc. The ending result was an adaptation that beat out its original source material and portrayed epic love at its finest! In my opinion, this is the kind of fantastical love story I've always dreamed of seeing on screen, but rarely do.  The male lead is an extremely powerful god who happens to love only one woman and would shamelessly pursue her without ever giving up. He doesn't fall for any of the other woman's machinations and is extremely intelligent. Swoon...

In addition, the actor who plays the male lead is one of the most skilled actors I've ever come across: It's very difficult to portray a cold/stoic character without coming across as wooden, and even harder to exhibit anguish without overacting or breaking out of character, but Mark Chao took this role and hit it out of the ballpark with his brilliant performance. He uses a variety of subtle facial expressions, body language, eye gazes, and lofty aura to bring the godly Ye Hua to life in a way where he completely becomes that character. Lastly, it doesn't hurt that I find his character to be extremely hot/handsome. To many, the actor may look average in modern attire, but when he's in costume, I find him breathtakingly handsome. His features and looks just really suit his character.  He's like a jade prince to me...

Anyways, I highly highly recommend this series to you and hope you love it as much as I did!!!