My Mister and Signal, dramas that you can not miss!!!

Moon Lovers and Tunnel

Love O2O and Reply 1997

Hey @marsbars, I don't know if you have had a chance to check it out, but I am binge-watching The Big Boss (chinese drama) and since you like coming of age/youth drama, I thought you might enjoy it.

@luzitania, I've watched The Big Boss and The Big Boss 2, and enjoyed both (though they are a bit weird sometimes), I'm hoping they make a season 3 at some point, to wrap the story up. From your PTW list I would say that Together With Me isn't too bad, there are definitely parts where you want can't believe some of the choices a certain character makes but it's decent. Don't watch Bad Romance (which Together With Me is a prequel for) though because it's TERRIBLE

20th century boy and girl is a cute romantic drama about love and friendship so I believe you'll like it

Prison Playbook. The friendship between the two leads is amazing. Also life lessons. 

My mister and the Reply series!!  you can not miss these dramas!

Hit the Top and Let's Eat 2 were fun. Also, I saw Ayla: The Daughter of the War in your list. The little girl from Reply 1988 played there and people in my country (Turkey) say they cried a lot since it was too emotional. Personally, I did not cry but did not want to skip to mention because it is about a movie about pure emotions.