VioletSakura's : Vacation=drop it !
beca256 wrote: And what happened with Big?

I finished Big "shakes head" stupid ending
goldenseal50 wrote: I finished Big "shakes head" stupid ending

Stupid last 7 episodes more like it! I felt like shooting myself while watching it
so true...such a promising story....what a waste!
yep a wasted ending, but such a good drama T_T
Juniko wrote: so true...such a promising story....what a waste!

It WAS a promising story!!! It would've been perfect if **the doctor had woken up at some point to make the plot move along** but well.....*sigh* I'm very disappointed in the Hong sisters for it
Juniko I think you can safely drop http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2938/happy-michelin-kitchen..I only watched one episode but...it didn't look very promising , it was no Sunny Happiness
beca256 wrote: It WAS a promising story!!! It would've been perfect if **the doctor had woken up at some point to make the plot move along** but well.....*sigh* I'm very disappointed in the Hong sisters for it

I know. that kid was a cutie, I wanted to see if he could act too :)
lol we've been threadjacking for several posts! what should I drop?
beca256 wrote: lol we've been threadjacking for several posts!
what should I drop?

Take Care of the Young Lady - will get you nowhere... I watched it till the end... because I respect Yoon Eun Hye... but the drama is just...it's stupid-stupid-stupid...
VioletSakura wrote: Take Care of the Young Lady - will get you nowhere... I watched it till the end... because I respect Yoon Eun Hye... but the drama is just...it's stupid-stupid-stupid...

Yes that's why I put it on hold en ep 14. I think I'll just finish it because it's just 2 episodes, but I didn't like it either
From the season drama that you've listed...you may drop Summer Scent its too boring. you may watch Autumns Tale if youre in the mood for melo.. it will make you cry buckets almost every episode.
to beca256.. You can drop.. Cinderella Man or Summer Scent:)
to 4winkay... I haven't watch Fashion King but everyone said it was bad:)
Baby Faced Beauty, I Love Lee Tae Ri and K-Pop The Ultimate Audition - Drop them.