Drop:  Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo - This was the first jdrama I ever watched so I didn't really have any expectations so I liked it. However, I returned to it a year later and it's not all that i thought it was. The girl is really boring and whiny and the drama overall was just a waste of time in my opinion. However, I do like the opening song haha. There's also a second season but I dropped that after the first episode as it was boring for me.

Keep: It's Ok, That's Love - This drama will have you in tears! The acting is amazing, the storyline is heartbreaking and the chemistry between the main leads are great! This drama tackles real problems. It was different from the usual dramas I would watch (where there's 2 lead males and 1 lead girl). Overall, I really love this drama and I suggest you watch it!

Drop: The K2, While You Were Sleeping

Keep: clear

From what I can tell we have entirely different tastes in dramas (as a lot of the dramas you've rated highly I really couldn't get into / had to drop and vice versa with dramas I've liked)  but personally (even as a JCW fan, and from what I see you haven't liked his dramas so far) The K2 really isn't worth it - the writing is a huge mess and the romance feels forced. WYWS had a lot of potential but fell through mid-way for being very repetitive and draggy, with a rushed end. There's lacking chemistry in both of these dramas with the main pairings.

Drop: clear

Keep: A Werewolf Boy

Keep: Chicago Typewriter, Hello Monster, Tunnel

Drop: 

- Cambrian Period (The first half was great, but the it got worse.  I see you're at episode 15 and I suggest you to not to waste your time :D.

- Five Fingers (Even Ji Chang Wook couldn't save this)

Keep:

- What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

- Stranger

- Signal

keep: Boku, Unmei No Hito Desu,  it's okay, thats love, Because This is My First Life

DROP NOW : BEL AMI,  jealousy-incarnate 

@ Aeris

Keep: Death Note, Kaitou Tantei Yamaneko, Hanzawa Naoki, Liar Game(Japan),Byakuyako (slow start but its really good, I nearly dropped it as well but very glad I didn't)

Drop: Nobunaga Concerto, ReLife

Keep: White Christmas (in your drop list :( it was really good)

Drop: Coffee prince (boooooring!), Mobile boyfriend, Baby and I (in your on-hold list)

keep : forgotten

drop : clear

Keep: Miracle in Cell No. 7, Heavenly Forest, Hope,  More Than, Blue, The Innocent Man

Drop: The Bride of Habaek, Bring It On, Ghost

Keep: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Keep : Nirvana in fire

Drop - Soul

Keep: I'm Not a Robot 

Drop: something in the rain

Keep: I Hear Your Voice

Drop: Boss & Me