When I have an end semester exam in an hour

when i  watch a drama and try to  recollect similar scenes  but cant say which one had a similar scene and keep trying to figure out which one

When my face in the mirror suprises me because I'm so used to seeing the main female lead's face in a drama I'm binging.

When you are walking around and find yourself wishing for subtitles.

when you get confused with chinese and korean at times(cdrama and drama) 

When I stay up to 2am everyday and wake up at 8 because I binge watch dramas at night.

when i get bored of doing nothing but watching dramas bt still watch dramas to get rid of boredom

When you can't stop watching dramas everyday.

when you make friends in mdl so you can get recommendations for drama from them but end up giving them recommendations

when you look at a random mdl list and most of them are already in your watchlist

When you end up being an actual character in the dramas ur currently watching ( This has happened in my dreams many times )

When u go check your MDL watchlist and find that ur currently watching  22 dramas but still u add more dramas  to your watchlist and ultimately u end up watching an episode of all those dramas u added let's say today but tomorrow u come across another drama u find interesting and u even want to start on that drama too ! This keeps on going to an extent that it takes u forever to finish a drama :(