When I watch drama and then go to sleep... in my dream I am one of characters of that drama and interacting with other characters. It has similar feeling like watching one of the episodes. Last time it happend to me was after watching many episodes of 'The tale of Nok Du'. In a dream I was Nok Du dressed in female cloths, trying to infiltrate some fortress to rescue my beloved Dong Joo. Then I realized that I was watching it too much. :D

Moon:

stop spamming 

guys when someone makes more than one post please ignore please don't use harsh words as stop without any request words like please or kindly

When you forget your bedding time as you keep focus on eps of drama.

When you put your phone/tablet in a waterproof bag to watch in the shower/bath.

You are in front of the tv the minute you get home.

When you cosplay your favorite main leads.

When you believe there is a chance (even if you think it is one in a billion) to have a wealthy handsome man, or beautiful and powerful woman force their way into your life, make you sign a contract to pretend to be their significant other, only to really fall in love. Bonus points if you think it involves cohabitation.

When I have more than 25 dramas in my currently watching list

Yerin:

When I watch drama and then go to sleep... in my dream I am one of characters of that drama and interacting with other characters. It has similar feeling like watching one of the episodes. Last time it happend to me was after watching many episodes of 'The tale of Nok Du'. In a dream I was Nok Du dressed in female cloths, trying to infiltrate some fortress to rescue my beloved Dong Joo. Then I realized that I was watching it too much. :D 

Wait... that was my dream, Or did you also had the same? :)

when my butt hurts soooo much apoooooooooooo sniff T_T

forget how long you have been waiting for certain dramas because you are always watching some and don't have time to wait for dramas that are yet to air

When you starting desperately asking strangers to borrow their WiFi at the bus stop so you do not miss the premiere of the drama for which you are wearing a homemade fan t-shirt.

When u literally spend the whole day thinking about what's gonna happen in the next episode...