I liked the lead actors, especially Baro. I disliked the story, somehow. 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

N/A

Hidden Identity

moongchi:

I liked the lead actors, especially Baro. I disliked the story, somehow. 

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I liked the plot, wang so obsessive relationship with his mother and his tortured soul's development, also jun ki's great performance.

I disliked the kiss scene without emotion, probably due to IU's acting skills :/ 

Splash Splash Love

I liked how cute it was. I really love Kim Seul Gi and thought Yoon Doo Joon did a very nice job as well!

I disliked how short it was. I'm literally a confirmed hater of webdramas so I think I would have enjoyed it much more if it had been 1-hour-long episodes with 12-16 episodes.

Doctors

I liked how her past were, and ho much of a strong character she was! In general her character was well-written! The romance was indeed also very cute!

I disliked how the storyline was too long for the story, there was times where nothing really happened, or most of the things just got repeated, very boring

Hit the top!

I liked the story and the original plot (which changed after a number of episodes had aired). It was something along the lines of a father (Yoo Hyun Jae) travelling through time where he meets his son in 2017. Then, he's going to help his son whose dream is to become an idol. I also really liked the beginning! The humor was great!

I disliked the ending. Spoiler: I was not expecting Yoo Hyun Jae to end up with Choi Woo Seung. I normally don't care about big age differences but this just didn't work for me. Choi Woo Seung was supposed to end up with Lee Ji Hoon - nobody can change that! Haha, I just disliked how it became one of those dramas in my list that were great throughout all the episodes... but then suddenly the ending hit me hard and... yeah.

Dream High

I haven't watched it but I spoiled myself and I disliked the spoiler

To The Beautiful You

momo:
Dream High

I loved Kim Soo Hyun's character and that all the SLSyndrome was not in vain :D Also, I madly adored Eun Jung's performance, and how her character made visible abuse in the showbusiness, and the sharp female rivalry that drove the plot very well. Oh, I also liked the milk couple.

I didn't like Suzy's acting even though her character was supposed to be stoic.

Queen of the Ring

I loved Kim Seul Gi, but I didn't like the romance storyline. It felt too forced....

Save Me

Liked. This show caused me anxiety while I was watching,but I couldn't stop. The acting was great,and the ending was so satisfying. a unique plot as well.

Fight for my way

Liked: All the characters were well portrayed.
Disliked: The plot was lacking and was difficult for me to stay interested.

I Hear Your Voice

I liked almoust everything in this drama. The main guy stole my heart. 

I disliked the nonna romance i mean i just felt like i coldnt conect with the main couple because she could have been considered (and acted for the most part)  as his older sis 

King2hearts

I loved actually almost everything about it

I disliked Lee Min Ki's charakter in the first episodes.

Misaeng

I liked the cast, the interactions between them, slow growth of characters, the ost, salarymens troubles and their everyday life and the fact that the whole drama felt so real and touched my heart.
I disliked ... well I can't remember anything bad about the drama.

The Guardians

I liked the cast and the plot. I disliked the fact that there wasn't any romance built; also, i disliked how it ended.

Black