bahahahaha meeeee af

I'm the type that always says they're going to get up early and be productive, then snoozes 14 times
meeee~

I'm the type of person who DL the drama before watching it
Me too.  

I'm the type that watches and ott funny character and then wants to do that.  Lol.  I'd be a kick ass comedian.
yes!! Especially some of the crazy shit in the drama you're watching right now! hahaha

I'm the type to fall more for the second lead than the main (especially if main lead is a douchebag)
Me too..I've had bad cases of SLS, TLS..

I'm the type to hunt for behind the scenes/interviews of the dramas/actors I like.
I'm the type to like really cliché shit that other people hate half the time. Lmao xD
Buhahaha, @Joy it's me! Absolutely xD

21903766_1461754037195062_1918509775_n.p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not me.

I am the type of person who brings the battery to completely low % because of k-pop, k-drama, k-news, k-everything :o
@KimSoye: Okay..first of all, MY ALARMS LOOK LIKE THAT ALSO..2nd of all.. me too with the battery haha

I'm the type that will watch a drama in which a previous second lead actually gets the girl! lol
Maybe me too... depends if the plot is interesting to me

I'm the type to drop dramas I find boring
Not me

Im the type who can eat ice cream for two days in a row
Not me

I'm the type that likes drinking tea
Not me, give me coffee in a vat

im the type that opens a pop and never finishes it
Not me! I'm done with a can very quickly.

I am the type that could never give up eating bread. I can eat bread 3 times a day every day. I'm not even kidding :)
Not me, I don't like bread.

I'm the type that loves cosmetics
Not me, I'm not even sure the last time I wore makeup (8 months ago?)

I'm the type to stay at home in sweatpants when I'm feeling down