Me too!!

I'm the type that hates fruit in my ice cream.
@Otps4Life ME TOO.

I'm the type that is really bad at reading Hangul (bad as 'I know nothing' xD).

@Joy Me too!
me too

I'm the type that loves to sit around a fire with friends and a beer
Not me. xD

I'm the type that likes chocolate. 
@Katelynn: Me too (except its either wine coolers or tequila, not much of a beer drinker)

@Mio; yaaaaaas (chocolate is my favorite thing I think)

I'm the type that could spend a whole day on the lake
Not me

I'm the type that loves to eat
weirdly enough not me, not unless its super good stuff....like I do but only if it's worth it. 

@Joy me too plus there's like one in every direction around here at least as close as 10 minutes, or river...some are closer haha.  Lake and a river super close.  

I'm the type that loves to jabber and talk
Me too, I mean who isn't? 

Im the type that'll listen to depressing songs when I'm sad just to be more depressed. Cause I hate myself abjwnsnanq
@Katelynn Me too... about all kinds of stuff to the point where people want to run away from me. LOL

I am the type that likes to make cupcakes/muffins.

@asd2314 oh Lord... listening to sad songs when I am sad. THAT'S SO ME. xD Hwaiting chingu!!!!
Me too, I love to bake.  And have people come eat my baking..and praise me

I'm the type to laugh at super innapropriate stuff...seriously.  it's bad.  
I love to bake too and love when people praise me... XD who doesn't?

@Katelynn hahaha Me too. I tell myself... don't laugh, that's not funny. Just no. xD

I am the type that is into sports every Olympic Games, then I just forget about it till next Games. XD hahaha

@Mio right, praise is good.  

@Mio Haha I know.  Some stuff is just so funny and then you're doubled over in a weird mix of guilt and mirth.  

NOt me.  

I'm the type to drown my vanilla ice cream in chocolate syrup and caramel.  Brb ;)  We have some
Me too!! If I don't have chocolate ice cream, than i gotta mask that vanilla flavor somehow!!

I'm the type to mix my chocolate milk with 1 part milk and 2 parts chocolate syrup!
Not me. xD 

I am the type to eat snacks (really too much), regret it later but then the next time I eat it again. xD /Circle goes on... I am trying to stop this circle. xD/
Haha I love good vanilla but It has to be gooood vanilla.  

Me tooo

I'm the type that likes to tell myself stories before I fall asleep at night.