Witch's Court - It's a "meh" drama. It's not bad but not good, I finished it recently after months trying to complete it and let me tell you, it made no difference in my life and I'll soon forget about it, that's how much "meh" it was. There were people who really liked the female lead, she irritated me A LOT until ep 6, then she got a bit better but still made some decisions where I was like..hm, anyways, not my favorite FL. Male lead was pretty forgettable, unfortunately.

My Lovely Sam Soon - Second worst drama I've ever watched. Do not recommend under any circumstances. Male lead is the WORST, female lead is not the best either, both made me really mad with their decisions...ending was not the best..there are so many things that were wrong with this. Only good thing was one really great song from the OST.

About Time - it quickly devolves into melodrama territory. I couldn't even finish it.

Eulachacha Waikiki - just boring.

I Need Romance 3 - boring. There are some cute scenes between the leads but not enough to sustain the drama

i wouldn't recommend you to watch judge vs judge, i didn't watched all the episodes but it was too slow paced and the story wasn't captivating at all

Splash Splash Love - Honestly I couldn't finish this if my life depended on it. The acting was so out of touch and the script was a rip off from every historical drama ever made. 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo - I can't remember this drama that well and I think that it's because I skipped half of every episode. In my opinion not worth all the hype. 

Rich Man, Poor Woman - I couldn't get into it and felt it was overall not good. The set up is meh, the characters aren't interesting, and the romance between them was not much better. It's pretty forgettable 

Pyapi:

Rich Man, Poor Woman - I couldn't get into it and felt it was overall not good. The set up is meh, the characters aren't interesting, and the romance between them was not much better. It's pretty forgettable 

Thanks, I was wondering if it was anything to see after I started watching the Korean remake. 

Love O2O - Don't watch it if you want some amazing romantic story with good chemistry. I enjoyed it but I know that a lot of people hated it with passion. (funny bc the drama had no passion) 

@Love,

I haven't seen most of your PTW list and those I have seen, I do recommend. So... 

Witch's Court | I haven't watched this one, but I ended up taking it off my PTW list after… a) more than two forum users recommended that I don't waste time with it and b) several reviews suggested that it's full of flaws and the characters aren't very likable / memorable.

Introverted Boss - a lot of the time I will keep watching a boring drama out of pure stubbornness but I dropped this one because there was nothing I cared about in the entire show

Reply 1994 - I can usually handle SLS but.... well he was just treated unfairly

@Mars

Boys Over Flowers - the male lead was too cruel to the female lead...

2 Moons The Series- this one is not all that great. I thought it would be fine to watch because I've heard nothing bad about it BUT the acting is stiff, the mains are awkward, and the story seriously drags like a mofo. The ONLY saving grace of this show is the interaction between Ming and Kit.

Also Royal Concubine- this one is just terrible... there are no words- just don't waste your time -_- but if you do indulg in it, prepare for some explicit sex scenes

The Princess' Man | both leads are very passive for most of the drama, especially the female lead. I was disappointed since based on comments I was expecting a strong female lead. 

Emergency Couple - I just found it really boring, the plot doesn't move forward after the first few episodes

Black - i regret not dropping it

I Am Your King: The Series.

Do not watch it. It's not worth it, at all. It pissed me off so much that I had to push myself through it. I like to finish dramas even if I don't like them, otherwise I will be making judgement before I know if it's good or not. Still, though, DON'T bother watching it if you want to remain intact with your sanity.