Mary stated out all night (KIM JAE WOOK <3)

scent of a woman 

mecchaumai:

I actually like 1 Litre of Tears... I don't know if it's because it was one of my first dramas though ;)

Only reason I'm not interested is because I heard thats its really sad and I'm just not in the mood to cry right now. One day...

Your not interested list made me kinda sad because you have some great dramas included :-/

• The Love Knot
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Quartet
  • Ikebukuro West Gate Park
  • Ouran High School Host Club (this is just for laughs)
  • Kounodori 2 (I cried every epi)

omg you're not interested list has some pretty good gems

• 1 Litre no Namida (the drama was so heartwarming...keep the tissues at hand cos you'll be crying buckets. it'd be a shame to not watch it tho)
  • Descendants of the Sun (lol it does live up to the hype)
  • My father is strange (multiple storylines and I loved it....lee joon was amazing)
  • Pinocchio (more than just a romcom...reignited my love of journalism)
  • signal (lee je hoon can make anything amazing...such a versatile actor)
  • Scarlet heart (honestly just watch it for the scenery...it will give u an eyegasm,,.not to mention all the eyecandy and IU so adorable)
  • Mother (2018) - the Korean remake cant surpass the original but it sure as hell came close. they changed quite a few things so it's an amazing watch.
  • Sunny (one of my fav movies....it feels like watching the reply series)

sorry it went on too long...but you wont regret watching any of them

ORANGE  Its worth it !!

mecchaumai:

I've not seen any of them but Two Cops looks interesting.

(Mary Stayed Out All Night sucks though, I tried to watch it before my hiatus)

Yeah it's heartwrenching so maybe not right now haha. I pretty much agree with the rest of your Not Interested list.

I really liked it (Mary stayed out all night), guess it's not for everyone :) 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo- I just started watching this and its very enjoyable so far

You should try Mary Stayed Out All Night, it's a cute light-hearted drama. 

ShotaSidePart:

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo- I just started watching this and its very enjoyable so far

My Annoying Brother - it's  a tear jerker

Let Me Introduce Her