Japan ofc 

wyr live in a hot or cold country?

I assume MyAnimeList or MyDramaList-- In this case, I pick MDL. Can't give up my dramas lol.

WYR be the F/M lead (protagonist) OR villain (antagonist) in a police/crime/romance drama?

jenivan1000:

I assume MyAnimeList or MyDramaList-- In this case, I pick MDL. Can't give up my dramas lol.

WYR be the F/M lead (protagonist) OR villain (antagonist) in a police/crime/romance drama?

Female lead for sure I love a strong protagonist :D

wyr travel to somewhere far from your country or close?

Hmm. 

Answer 1 for wyr crime or time travel: I think it depends--am I going as myself or as a different character? If it's as myself, I pick the future, so when I come back, I can invest my money and get rich (lol). Assuming I get to go back to the past, but eitherway, seeing the future would be interesting eitherway!

Answer 2 for wyr travel to somewhere far from your country or close? - Far. I live in the United States, but I've got a bucket list of countries in Asia I want to travel to. This year was suppose to be either South Korea or Taiwan, but that's been put on indefinite hold until the COVID-19 virus issue has been resolved.

My question--

WYR be the clumsy secretary OR the rich CEO in a rich ceo/poor secretary romance drama (typical character--rich ceo is "cold", "uncaring", "smart", etc. and clumsy secretary is "warm", "kind", "gentle", "cute", etc.)

jenivan1000:
WYR be the clumsy secretary OR the rich CEO in a rich ceo/poor secretary romance drama (typical character--rich ceo is "cold", "uncaring", "smart", etc. and clumsy secretary is "warm", "kind", "gentle", "cute", etc.)

I'll go with the clumsy secretary LOL. I'll wait for the rich CEO to fall in love with me so it'll all be good. 

WYR be sweating with your layers of clothing during the winter or sweating during summer?

Stylish one

wyr be the art director or the costume designer of an upcoming blockbuster movie

human

wyr go to a concert or stay home and sleep

Go to a concert its more fun you meet new people too.

wyr swim in the beach or a pool

beach

wyr have a boyfriend now or wait till u find the one?

Out

skincare or makeup

work

you like play i guess lmao

Would you rather have the ability to see your future or see through people?

Omg that's tough............I'd rather see my future bc I'm lost rn 

WYR watch dramas for the rest of your life OR never watch dramas ever again but receive $10,000,000?

what do u mean ?

wyr be rich or normal

wyr live somewhere where its always night or day?