I would prefer not to have internet for a day

WYR wear the same socks forever or not wear socks at all

You answered the wrong question oop-

And, not wear socks at all

WYR never listen to music again or never watch drama again 

Hard question but I'll go with never watch a drama again

WYR meet a pirate or meet a talking bear xD

A freaking Pirate! Let's go on an adventure! :D 

WYR eat raw sushi for a week or be stuck on an island by yourself for a week? 

Be stuck on an island, honestly I need me some vacation lol 

WYR be in a relationship with someone who you love, but they don't love you. Or, be with someone you don't love, but they love you

Damn that's hard! But I'd choose the latter cause' i'm the type who naturally bonds with people i'm close with so I might fall for them?!

WYR confess to someone knowing they might not feel the same way Or hide your feelings in fear of rejection?

Hide. My pride does not want me to be rejected. 

WYR be a guest in Running Man or be a regular member on a local variety show? (Idk how would this work if you are Korean lolz)

Be a guest on Running Man 

WYR have to shave off ALL the hair on your body (so also on top of your head + eyebrows), and it will never come back. Or, have to throw away all of your clothes and live in one specific outfit for the rest of your life. You can’t buy new stuff 

shave off all my hair I guess lol...I'll just wear wigs

WYR get stranded on a deserted island with bears or get stranded on a ship in the middle of an ocean with sharks 

Deserted island for sure! I think just being in the middle of an ocean would be too lonely

This question is actually inspired by my last question:

WYR reject someone if they confess to you & you never saw them in that light or give the relationship a chance by going out with them?

I'll give them a chance

WYR have any type of  super power of your choice or be the smartest person in the Universe

Choosing a superpower 

WYR never go on vacation again or have to travel every other day 

vacation!

WYR spend the day with your Mom or your best friend?

Mom

WYR be trapped in a sewer or trapped in the woods