This is a huge cop out but oh well.

Ariel Lin--> starred in the Itazura Na Kiss Taiwanese adaptation It Started With A Kiss--> which had a Korean adaptation Playful Kiss--> which starred Jung So Min--> who also starred in D-Day--> with Kim Young Kwang--> who starred in Sweet Stranger and Me--> with Lee Soo Hyuk--> who also starred in Vampire Idol

Create a trail from Room No. 9 to Miracle in Cell No. 7

Room no 9 - Oh Dae Hwan - Mad Dog - Jo Jae Yun - Miracle in Cell No. 7

Create a trail: Nirvana in Fire to Chief Kim

Nirvana in Fire--> has Leo Wu in a supporting role--> who also had a supporting role in Whirlwind Girl 2--> which starred Ji Chang Wook--> who had a supporting role in Hero--> which starred Lee Joon Gi--> who starred in Time Between Dog and Wolf--> with Nam Sang Mi--> who starred in Chief Kim

Create a trail from Buang Hong (2017) to Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds

Buang Hong - Barry Nadech Kugimiya - Leh Lub Salub Rarng - Thanapob Leeluttanakajorn - Club Friday The Series Season 5 - Hsu Thassapak - Cinderella Chef - Kang Jia Ye - Tientsin Mystic - Li Xian - Medical Examiner dr Qin - Zhang Ruo Yun - 15 years to wait for migratory birds 

Create a trail Money Flower to The Rise of Phoenixes

Money Flower--> stars Jang Hyuk--> who starred in Fall in Love--> with Li Ying--> who had a supporting role in Princess Agents--> which starred Kenny Lin--> who had a supporting role in Scarlet Heart--> which starred Cecilia Liu--> who starred in Sound of the Desert--> with Hu Ge--> who starred in Nirvana in Fire--> which had Angel Wang in a supporting role--> who also had a supporting role in Rise of the Phoenixes

(I'm pretty sure I made it way more complicated than it was. xD)

Create a trail from Secrets of the Three Kingdoms to Descendants of the Sun

secrets of three kingdoms - pu tao - intouchable - jun - was guest in Running Man - Song Joong Ki - Descendants of the sun 

Make a trail Untouchable to Wallace Huo

Untouchable--> stars Go Joon Hee--> who will star in Rhapsody of a Summer Dream--> with Hans Zhang--> who starred in Boss & Me--> with Zhanilia Zhao--> who starred in Journey of Flower--> with Wallace Huo

Create a trail from Jin to Buang Banjathorn (This should be fun.)