Week 01

Favourite actor: Lee Joon Gi  

(simply because of his talent in acting, he's amazing so convincing. I've never seen an actor like him: he's  a legend)

Favourite actress: Song Hye Kyo / Ha Ji Won

(I can never choose btw these two : both are incredibly beautiful, talented and famous)

....Err, i just realized that the rules states to post the answer in the feeds and post link here. Hehehe my bad. 

Week 1: March 18 (19?), 2019

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Czakhareina/feeds/5gqj7Tn

So Fun!  Starting 3/19!

Week 1. MARCH 18, 2019
Who is your favorite actor and actress and why ?

I have a tie for the females.  Ha Ji Won and Yang Mi!  Love them both. I always their characters as well as their acting.  They tend to play strong female leads and I also love historical dramas or drams with a bit of magic in them and both are in dramas of those types that I have loved. Ha Ji Won favorite shows: Secret Garden and Empress Ki are my favorites Yang Mi: Jade Palace Lock Heart and 10 Miles of Peach Blossoms

Other faves: Ariel Lin, Moon Geun Young, Song Hye Kyo, Park Min Young, Yoon Eun Hye,  Shin Min Ah, Park Shin Hye, Lee Da Hae, Kim So Hyun, and Kim Go Eun.

Favorite male is also a tie: Lee Dong Wook and Jang Geun Suk.  My Girl will always hold a special place in my heart as a favorite drama.  I love watching "little" Lee Dong Wook in that drama.  I feel he has come so far since that drama.  I absolutely loved him in Goblin and Blademan.  I also loved seeing him and Lee Da Hae reunited in Hotel King.  I really enjoy his acting a lot and need to see more of his dramas! Jang Geun Suk is also one I have loved from near the beginning of my Kdrama obsession.  I loved him in You're Beautiful, Mary Stayed out all Night, and Love Rain the most.  I would love to see him in more Sageuks!

Other Faves: Lee Min Ho, Mun Eric, Hyun Bin, Kim Gab Soo, Gong Yoo, Sung Hoon , Yoo In Ah, Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung Won, and Han Jung Soo 

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Chilli74/feeds

I really enjoy reading all of the answers! ♡ 

love:

I really enjoy reading all of the answers! ♡ 

yay

Started April 18th

Week 1. Who is your favourite actor and actress and why ?
    Seo Hyun Jin: Her performance in Another Miss Oh solidified me as a fan. I feel like she has a nice balance of comedy, cute and fierceness in her acting. I don't feel like I'm watching the same character whenever I watch a drama she is in.
Lee Joo Gi: Is truly an acting chameleon and I'm painstakingly waiting for the day dramaland gives him a villain role. Like a true villain. It will be brilliant. I just love how real his characters feel. He was one of the first actors I fell in love with. 

Week 2. Name an actor and actress who you believe deserves more recognition and why

Week 3. Name an actor and actress who's acting skills have improved over time 

Week 4. Name an rookie actor and actress who you think has great potential and why (made their debut within the last 2 years) 

Week 5. Name an actor and actress who you think are overrated and why 

Week 6. Name your favourite teen actor and actress and why 

Week 7. Name your favourite child actor and actress and why 

Week 8. Name an Actor OR Actress who you think didn't do well with a Specific Role and why 

Week 9. Name an Actor and/ or Actress Best Perfromance / Role and why 

Week 10. Name an actor and actress which you would like to see as co-stars

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see casted in Another Drama together 

Week 12. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who had the Best Chemistry and why 

Week 13. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who has the Worst Chemistry and wh