10 dramas/movies with ____? #2

This discussion has been closed.

10 Dramas/Movies where you enjoyed it so much that you've re-watched completely from beginning to end with no fast-forwarding or skipping scenes.

1. It's Okay, That's Love
2. The Thieves

3. Love O2O

4. Cheese in the Trap

5. Goblin

9. The Greatest Love

10. While you were sleeping

Someone else can choose the topic

*10 Dramas where the second female lead was more relatable than the main female lead* (with pics if possible)

1.- Cinderella Man

Malu:

*10 Dramas where the second female lead was more relatable than the main female lead* (with pics if possible)

1.- Cinderella Man

Can u expand on "relateble"?

2. My Mister

FL lead much more similar/relate-able? with ML than ML's wife, on the other hand ML's wife much more similar/relate-able? with her affair 

3. Boys Over Flowers - Ga Eul leads a much more normal life than Jan Di! I was kind of poor growing up but I would have run away before going to a high school full of rich kids. 

4.  Cruel City - FL was boring with no chemistry w/ ML and the writer(s) did not sell their attraction, would have much better without any romance.  The older FL lead was a wonderful fully realized character and had a great relationship with the ML, she also was in unrequited love w/ ML which made her story so poignant and heartbreaking.

5. Romance is a bonus book Song Hae Rin is just much more likable, I really wanted more of her and Ji Seo Joon . Han Rae 's side story of her parents is touching. And she obviously has an unrequited love w/ ML but she's not vindictive and she even managed to form a bond w/ FL

2. Love O2O - teaching her how to shoot pool

3. Cheese in the Trap - Seol had an error when printing a paper so Jong leaned over her with arms on both sides, trapping her, to fix the problem.