Moonlight:

lol wtf why r u attacking me for a stupid one word? 

I dont even know you to have a problem chill and take ur pills -.-

If you don't have any problem then unblock and talk to me.

you need a pill not me .

You are not my doctor to give me suggestions. 

Omg what's going on

Moonlight:

lol wtf why r u attacking me for a stupid one word? 

I dont even know you to have a problem chill and take ur pills -.-

This is so hypocritical. What do you mean "Why r u attacking me for a stupid one word". You always attack other people over Forum games. They can say ONE simple thing and you start drama. It does not make sense. You PM people and then run off blocking them. It's a silly thing to do. How can you get mad when someone reciprocates it..? Plus, that person is probably not "attacking" you over that word, you have constantly bullied people on these Forums. You expect people to stay quiet. People are tired of you treating others this way. That person simply called you out. 

I just asked  a simple question about ukari .she thinks i am attacking her .

via:

This is so hypocritical. What do you mean "Why r u attacking me for a stupid one word". You always attack other people over Forum games. They can say ONE simple thing and you start drama. It does not make sense. You PM people and then run off blocking them. It's a silly thing to do. How can you get mad when someone reciprocates it..? Plus, that person is probably not "attacking" you over that word, you have constantly bullied people on these Forums. You expect people to stay quiet. People are tired of you treating others this way. That person simply called you out. 

yeah .She doesn't own this page .everyone has freedom to express to talk 

A-Andong jjimdak