Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

Watch a movie at home :3 Would you rather dance or sing?
Dance Would you rather eat fruit or vegetables
Vegetables. Would you rather read a book or write a story?
read

Would you rather time travel in a blue police box or be able to breathe under water?
Lol I can't swim, so... breath under water
breath under water would you rather cut off your favourite actors/actresses head or watch them drown in a fish tank?
Well that's extreme... watch them drown. Would you rather be able to time travel back into the past or time travel to the future?
That's a hard one!! I think travel back into the past. Would you rather be able to talk to animals or be able to walk on water?
Talk to animals. Would you rather go on your dream holiday for two weeks or spend one week with anybody in the world but in your home town? sorry its kind of a long question
Spend one week with anybody I want in the world I guess. Would you rather sing off key or dance like a duck in front of your crush?
i would prefer to dance like a duck :'( would you rather shave off your eyebrows or see your crush be in a relationship with your sister/brother?
Shave my eyebrows Would you rather be a actor or a singer?
An actor would you rather be in a horror film or a thriller film?
Thriller film Would you rather be really pretty but not very smart or very smart but not very pretty
Very smart but not very pretty Would you rather star in a Korean crime or medical drama?