The person above me thinks Im dessert but what they don't know is that I am planning to eat them for dessert! MUHAHAHAH
the person above is coming on to me lol
The person above me has a big head which is about to explode
the next person is about to push the det. button
The next person will press Ctrl+Alt+Del
LOL this two heads above me are killing me by making me laugh so hard lol
the person above me has been lost for a long time saying E.T. Phone home E.T. phone home
LOL...The person above me is actually Edward scissor-hands.
The person above is the one who invented the telephone but lost the right to Graham bell and now hes lost in his own ringing tone lol
The person above me was the person who dropped the apple of Isaac Newton's head and that is how the theory of gravity came into existence!
shambles wrote: The person above me was the person who dropped the apple of Isaac Newton's head and that is how the theory of gravity came into existence!

Thisguy2011 wrote: the person above me has been lost for a long time saying E.T. Phone home E.T. phone home

LOL I probably wont sleep I keep thinking how you look an sound while your typing this my friend lol

the person above is the apprentice of Thomas Edison, because she is too bright that they invented the light bulb and for that she invented shades lol:cool::D
the person above is the one who invented the internet but doesn't want any praise so she just let it go
the person above me is from the future I'M SURE ABOUT IT!
The person above is a criminal from the future hiding in the past. I've been sent back to track him down. So far I've only been able to catch up with him on MDL but i'm closing in on his where abouts
the person above me is actually the real criminal trying to frame someone else