The person above me thinks the person above her is a ghost who was ticled to death.
The person above me is the combination of both the ghost who tickled Tinkerbell to death..
The person above is the Grinch who stole Christmas.
LOL the person above me the first ghost of Christmas who got lost on her way to look for me....
Lol the person above is going to me scared on Christmas Eve
the person above me is a serial killer that is why the above her/him is going to him/her scared on Christmas
LOL the person above was traumatized by the serial killer that tickle Tinkerbell and now shes off to catch me to be her new toy for Christmas..[this doesn't sound so right lol]
The person above me thinks someone could want to be a serialkiller's new toy...when she's actually the one the serialkiller want to play with !
the person above me has written a book about serial killers!
the person above me is reading the book because he/she already has a list to cross
The person above me has an entire bookshelf filled with books about serialkillers, killing metods and how to avoid getting caught.
the person above me is on my list... :p
The person above me wants to kill me
the person above me was killed as Chapter 1 instruct: "by throwing her in an anti-fan gathering wearing I love you oppa "
The person above me imagined a violent death for me and made it rule N°1 of killing instruct for the book "Serial Killing for Dummies"