The person above live in a dark murky swamp w/his baby imp and troll wife. :p
the 2 people above me forced their child to marry a frog … and it's not the prince!
the person above me is the frog God Mother :)
the person above me is the frog who I love the most :)
LOL yey.... The person above me is planning to take a air balloon trip to neverland just to rescue the lost old fart kids w/c is no longer kids they are showing sign of pot belly and love handle and sign of lazy-Otitis lol and the only meds is to take them out of neverland coz they are polluting the air... lmao
OMG LOl that's too much for me to handle the person above me think fart kids are tiny cute creatures and always wanted to play with them
and she also think the only way to save kids from Neverland is to fart and thats why she is a hero LOL
the person above me has been to Neverland
LOL ok you stared it! the person above me was my best friend there .we actually escaped together
the person above wanted to be free from Neverland and grow up
the person above me didn't washed herself since birth and thanks to that she is currently on a popular reality TV show, actually yesterday they finally managed to finish one nail!
the person above is such a neat freak! she is soooo neat that the foods in the cabinets are polished daily!
the person above is made out old rolled up newspapers
the person above is made out of bird feathers
the person above me can;t stop staring at me