the person above me the reason why i always look in my back seat before getting into my car at n ight
the person above me is mentally handicapped and only can talk through the computer/email/text.
The 4 bobbing head above me are all the baddest criminals on earth,you got Freddie K,Jason the 13th, the Saw guy & my nemeses of all time. the guy who always calls me Sidney.......:p see you later guys...:D
the person above me can see through walls O.O but it's ok she for me can only see men
The person above me is getting married to So Ji Sub Are you going to invite me to the wedding??
Oh well the person above me pretending to ask to be invited but actually a wedding crusher... [too much for going back to sch but only 3 cute faces shows up. yeah that's right! not you will get a full marks on attendance lol]
the person above was gonna destroy the world believing nothing good existed in it but then happen to watch a drama and decided to let the world be as long as it keeps producing such great drama
the person above me is trying to obliterate everyone existence by just whispering KABOOM and then act like he is insane...
the person above me can never see herself in mirror because she has a Psychological disorder called "I'm KABOOMED"
The person above me taught me how to make my Kaboom and she is selling the recipe for a really good price..
the person above me gave me her pervious medical stingy socks as a price !
the person above me gave me her precious miracle stingy socks as a price !
LOL the person above me took the other pair of my stinky socks & plan to auction it on Ebay. no wonder its missing. give it back to me.
the person above me just bought her stingy socks with 2000 zillion dollars and she was actually the only person who tried to buy it Lol
ofc you know the homey feelings right it blend it perfectly lol the person above me the person who wants me to bought it coz shes so embarrass to let people know that she likes it so very much the smells of my stinky socks lol