hahahahaha... this 2 pretty head above trying to out do me by keeping a dead stinky body in there fridge but guess what mine is in your underwear drawer lol
Hahaha the person above me is the real person who has been storing all those bodies and Shambles is her next victim
The people above me forget that im actually the devil and are afraid to kill me because they will end up in hell.
the person above me tried to stop the person above her and now she is stuck with her dead body and the fridge !
The person above me lives in the fridge and so theres no more room for dead bodies...Looks like I will live
the person above me doesn't know that killing her "the drivel" had led us straight to heaven
The person above me is now in heaven and Shambles is now being searched to see if Shambles is the killer of Zan.
this 3 person above me forgotten that i just made them all up into this fictional character now they are trying all they might to get out of my drawing table and thinking by doing that they will have a good chance of living the dream lol.. now ill put my stinky socks in there mouth to keep them from talking and harnessing to get out of there imaginary stinking fridge :p
The person above me thinks they will get away with murder as I have proof that they killed Zan. I promised Zan that I will avenge her death by seeking revenge on Happyforkoreandrama
The person above me is about to seek revenge on me...so I must go in hiding.
shambles wrote: The person above me thinks they will get away with murder as I have proof that they killed Zan. I promised Zan that I will avenge her death by seeking revenge on Happyforkoreandrama

the person above the person above me is communicating with me Zan's ghost and I just told her where Ej keeps hiding all the stinky socks ! now she has no more power LOl!
Lol...I am grateful to the person above me as her ghost told me where the smelly sock pile is kept. But now the person above me is trying to possess my body and flirt with EJ 'Well Hello Baby'...Oh no Zan get out of my body!
The person above me is in danger because now shambles no more posses her own body...the body now has been given to zan.
The person above me is a person who marries spirits together and so is trying to hook me up with a husband because I am now a spirit who has been kicked out of my body by Zan
The person above me has now been matched....you should be expecting your spirit husband very soon....