LOL the person above me is the real macho man that full of tattoos and have a beefy muscle enough for him to join the mister universe pageant.
lol the person above have voodoo dolls and she use it to let people "like thisguy" wear dresses
EJ_101 wrote: LOL the person above me is the real macho man that full of tattoos and have a beefy muscle enough for him to join the mister universe pageant.

Not a joke. Ej will make a good wife understands what a man needs to hear. But its a competition not a pageant

the person above me is crazy about smelly feet
LOL the person above me is the son of the previous winner of Mr. Universe and now he is getting ready to join too..
lol the person above me is the mother of all people who join Mr Universe completion ,,, no they were not adopted
the person above me has won every mister universe competition since she was 5 years old
and who the heck is that? you are the first person i saw here..lol the person above me is delusional and he is talking to himself all the time..
the person above me just confused me not
The person above me lost in his own translation..
the person above me wears pants two sizes to big so they fall off every so often just to get a laugh
LOL.... the person above is crazy character and has a mean grumpy Magoo look on his face.
the person above me is vegeterian
The person above me is the niece of the infamous Hannibal.. chicken and meat eater ;)
The person above me is a compulsive liar so when she speaks its all lies
the person above is the best thing that happened to humanity ,,, the inventor of ice-cream