We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
the person above me killed me and I'm gonna tell on her
The person above me has completely lost it as they believe that they will be able to talk after they are dead!
the person above me is the one that told me i could, before she killed me
The person above me is a cat that has 9 lives...each time I kill him he comes back to life
the next person has lost count how many times she has killed me but gets me an extra life everytime just incase
The person above me is actually Frankenstein and is looking for his frankenbride
the person above me doesn't know that she is actually frankenstiens monster that i will find a bride for, me Dr. Frankenstiaen
The person above me is the actual Frankenstein monster...I am his father and I will make a bride for him! so he doesn't become too lonely in this world
the person above me won't stop pulling my hair
The person above me doesn't have any hair
hahahahahaha nothing to retort that was perfect i think you just won
The person above me is trying to distract me with compliments so they can think of a come back
the person above me failed my drug test turns out she is a dramaholic
The person above me is a corrupt doctor who takes bribes to make people guilty
the 2 persons above me are actually a single person who have a multiple personality and I'm also one of them