Before I die I want to shock at least 200 more people!! It really wont be that difficult!! HAHAHAH
Before i die i want some one to call me honey poo bear
Thisguy2011 wrote: Before i die i want some one to call me honey poo bear

[omg that so sound you really need to get married Ezei:D]

B4 I die I want to meet and shakehand & hug my fellow game threader lol
Hahahah Yes ThisGuy...You really need to get married!! Hehehe And @EJ which one!! Before I die I want to stand in the streets with a sign board saying 'Hug me, Im lonely'!! Heheheh
Thisguy2011 wrote: Before i die i want some one to call me honey poo bear

who is the lucky one?
EJ_101 wrote: [omg that so sound you really need to get married Ezei:D]

B4 I die I want to meet and shakehand & hug my fellow game threader lol

Am I included to that wishes?
shambles wrote: Hahahah Yes ThisGuy...You really need to get married!! Hehehe

And @EJ which one!!

Before I die I want to stand in the streets with a sign board saying 'Hug me, Im lonely'!! Heheheh

me too..
before i die. which is I'm not looking forward yet. I want to meet my favorite J/actress & K/actress.
before i die i want to sit around a bar with all my mdl friends drinking root bear pretending like i'm drunk and cry out all my troubles. Like my kimdle is still brook, i spilled coffee on my computer, and my dog's breath stinks really bad
LMAO...heheheh Before I die I want to give Thisguy some breath mints for his dog.
lol before i die i want to tell this to thisguy2011; damn you have too many root beer in your system why don't you go piss it all out lol
Before I die I want to congratulate Betty for that comment hahahah! It was funny!
Before I die, I want to spend some quality time with Sadako inside her well. I heard that it's very warm and cozy there.
Before I die I would like to wish sadako good luck before Judo Aniki disturbs her peace!
(LOL) Before I die, I would like to tell Sadako and Shambles that everything is going to be alright~~
Before I die I would like to give Judo Aniki a thank you for giving me some reassurance!!
and before I die i will revive Sadako, and put her in 4D atmosphere, that will give Judo_Aniki a chance. if he is really up to the test, In Sadako's well, up close and personal.
Before I die I will pray for Sadako! She is in for a tough time!