2021 Alphabet Drama/ Movie Challenge

This discussion has been closed.

DRAMA                                                                   MOVIE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A          Arsenal Military Academy                           After-School Starlight

B           Be My Boyfriend                                               Bleach

C           Court Lady

D           Dating in the Kitchen                                    Double World

E            Ending Again

F            Fall in Love                                                            Fall in Love With My Badboy

G           Go Ahead

H           Horimiya                                                                Honey

I             Idol: The Coup                                                    I'm Underage But I'm Not a Child

J            Jellyfish Through the Rain                          Jade Dynasty 1

K            Kanojo wa Kirei datta    

L             Love in Time                                                        Love and Lies

M           Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard                         Memories of the Sword

N            Nice to Meet You                                              

O            Once We Get Married                                  Orange

P             Promise Cinderella                                         Principal: Koi Suru Watashi wa Heroine Desu Ka

Q            Qie Ting Feng Ming                                        Qing Dao Love Story

R             Renai Mangaka                                                 ReLIFE

S             Secret                                                                      Say "I Love You"

T            Tears in Heaven                                                The Beauty Inside

U           Unforgettable Love                                         Upcoming Summer

V           Valentine's Day & Rokkaku                         Vanguard    

W          Wong Wien Hua Jai                                         Wolf Girl and Black Prince

X            XX                                                                               Xi Huan Ni 

Y            Young and Beautiful                                        You Are The One

Z            Zui Dong Ting De Shi                                      Zhong Kui: Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal

Sleepninja locked this Feb 7, 2022 07:36 pm