Xiao Zi:

Hello!

Can I add dramas that I started airing in 2021?

You can add dramas from any year, however you must watch the whole title during 2022: 

From the FaQ above: "It is okay to re-watch titles you saw in previous years as long as you watch the whole title during 2022-if you started a show on December 30, 2021, and watched 2 episodes in 2021, you can ONLY use that title if you RE-WATCH those two episodes from 2021. "

If you are going to use it in the challenge. I hope this answers your question ;) 

Xiao Zi:

Hello!

Can I add dramas that I started airing in 2021?

Nope... Only the title watched during 2022 will be considered... So if you want to consider the one you started in 2021 ... You have to rewatch the episodes now and you are good to go

Hi!!

Sorry but when l saw the block there were 3 separating block one was Ingredient, Note,Complete, l don't know if l missed something but l can't understand what should we put in these blocks. If you can please can you explain it

KC Drama LOVER:

Hi!!

Sorry but when l saw the block there were 3 separating block one was Ingredient, Note,Complete, l don't know if l missed something but l can't understand what should we put in these blocks. If you can please can you explain it

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/67585-mdl-watch-challenge-2022?pid=2081841&page=1#p2081841

Here are the rules... The second box will give you a definition

Hi! I have this one movie that I watched today but I added it to the 'Plan to watch' list in 2020. However, MDL shows that I started watching this movie 10 months ago. Can I add it?

FroZen:

Hi! I have this one movie that I watched today but I added it to the 'Plan to watch' list in 2020. However, MDL shows that I started watching this movie 10 months ago. Can I add it?

You watched it in 2022, right? .... Then you can use it... With this size of challenge we can't really go and check each and every entry.... But we trust all the members that participate in it.... And hope everyone enjoys and participate fairly

Is there a Filipino drama adapted from a manga, manhwa or webtoon?

I searched in MDL. But, I can't find one.

36.1 Watch a title featuring the Truck of Doom  (or other vehicle used to cause harm)

I’ve never heard of the “truck of doom” nor have I seen any of the titles on the voting list, so I’m sorta confused, but is this basically any kind of intentional or unintentional vehicular violence/harm? 

kagamigensou:

36.1 Watch a title featuring the Truck of Doom  (or other vehicle used to cause harm)

I’ve never heard of the “truck of doom” nor have I seen any of the titles on the voting list, so I’m sorta confused, but is this basically any kind of intentional or unintentional vehicular violence/harm? 

As I understand it , as I do not watch many Kdramas, it is a vehicle coming out of nowhere to injure a character to move the story along.  it could be how the leads meet.  It could be a catalyst to another trope known as amnesia. It could make 1 lead realize how much they love the other lead as 1 almost dies.

Xiao Zi:

Is there a Filipino drama adapted from a manga, manhwa or webtoon?

I searched in MDL. But, I can't find one.

you may have to search outside of MDL, people are working hard to add to titles but Philippines was the newest country to be added.  We may have the title, but it is not tagged , or we may not have the title at all and it needs to be added

kagamigensou:

Also, the lists will probably grow a lot during the year so you may just find something you want to watch there later. The white tuck of doom, is so well-known in some circles that some people wish it had it's own page, but basically it us about a viachelle causing/almost causing harm playing a significant part for the plot.  

Old_Anime_Lady:

As I understand it , as I do not watch many Kdramas, it is a vehicle coming out of nowhere to injure a character to move the story along.  it could be how the leads meet.  It could be a catalyst to another trope known as amnesia. It could make 1 lead realize how much they love the other lead as 1 almost dies.

Well, that would explain why I don't know what it is as I rarely watch K-Dramas myself. 

Anyway, would any of these apply (I've already watched these titles, but I just want a better understanding of what to look for when I choose a title for this year)

- Gantz 

- Perfect World (I don't remember completely, but I'm pretty sure the male lead was paralyzed after being in a car accident/hit by a car.)

- Any anime/manga adaptation/tokusatsu where the bad guys construct a giant ship /tank/mecha/etc. 

kagamigensou:

Well, that would explain why I don't know what it is as I rarely watch K-Dramas myself. 

Anyway, would any of these apply (I've already watched these titles, but I just want a better understanding of what to look for when I choose a title for this year)

- Gantz 

- Perfect World (I don't remember completely, but I'm pretty sure the male lead was paralyzed after being in a car accident/hit by a car.)

- Any anime/manga adaptation/tokusatsu where the bad guys construct a giant ship /tank/mecha/etc. 

The train in Gatnz does count as it is the Catalyst..I had not thought of it that way.
Have not seen perfect world so not sure
But the title Neko has one. That I have watched recently
It is USUALLY featured in romance dramas like "Terminal illness" is in Jdramas.
"I hate you, I can stand you, oh your going to die, I love you"

Old_Anime_Lady:

The train in Gatnz does count as it is the Catalyst..I had not thought of it that way.
Have not seen perfect world so not sure
But the title Neko has one. That I have watched recently
It is USUALLY featured in romance dramas like "Terminal illness" is in Jdramas.
"I hate you, I can stand you, oh your going to die, I love you"

Okay, so any vehicular related incident that leads to a character experiencing some kind of harm (or even death) & plays a pivotal role in the story's plot.