sone:

Could Four Sisters Before the Wedding count for either of these recipes under 28. Relationships - Watch a title that focuses on a Parental Relationship or Watch a title that focuses on a Marital Relationship (can also be about divorce)? 

It doesn't really highlight this on the MDL page, but IMDB movie description is "After discovering their parents' marriage is on the brink of ending, the Salazar siblings scheme to bring them back together in time for their 20th anniversary."

Yes you can use it for both... Since it's a family movie about kids doing something for parents.... And it also has the tag Marriage and Remarriage in it so it can be used

Sam:

Yes you can use it for both... Since it's a family movie about kids doing something for parents.... And it also has the tag Marriage and Remarriage in it so it can be used

Great, thanks! :)

I would like to ask for recipe-block 14, the prompt on 'Watch a title from another user's watchlist doing this challenge', does the watchlist refer to the user's PTW section or just the user's drama list in general? Thanks in advance.

Qissyn:

I would like to ask for recipe-block 14, the prompt on 'Watch a title from another user's watchlist doing this challenge', does the watchlist refer to the user's PTW section or just the user's drama list in general? Thanks in advance.

I was thinking completed but actually we will take any part of their list, the idea for this mission is to teacher users they can look at other user's lists.

sone:

Great, thanks! :)

To be clear, With both we still mean only once, so one or the other  ; ) 

Can I know how Double recipe block works?

FroZen:

It means of the 10 prompts ("recipes") there, finishing 5 equals 1 block completed and finishing all 10 (including substitutions "peppermints") counts as 2 blocks. :) 

FroZen:

1 block is 5 titles/recipes, in the double blocks there’s 10 titles/recipes. You have the option to choose 5 out off 10 and it will count for 1 block or you can choose all 10 and then it’s 2 blocks.

ElBee:

It means of the 10 prompts ("recipes") there, finishing 5 equals 1 block completed and finishing all 10 (including substitutions "peppermints") counts as 2 blocks. :) 

Rien:

1 block is 5 titles/recipes, in the double blocks there’s 10 titles/recipes. You have the option to choose 5 out off 10 and it will count for 1 block or you can choose all 10 and then it’s 2 blocks.

Thanks. 

Hi, I just want to clarify, can I still use the shows I have watched since January 1, 2022 or do I have to start from the date when I signed up?

SieL68:

Hi, I just want to clarify, can I still use the shows I have watched since January 1, 2022 or do I have to start from the date when I signed up?

Since January 1, 2022

Umm...I have a question on the 9th block, Countries of MDL (+ most common genres). I initially just picked a title from China and completely ignored the bracket, but as I was thinking of choosing another title for this, I suddenly found myself wondering what is it about that bracket that I need to apply.

For example - most common genre...for that particular country? how do I find out what that is? from where? Is there a ranking made already?
Please help!!!

Initially I posted this on the wall of the user https://mydramalist.com/profile/WatchChallenge, but this is the place where I hope I will get answers from, so I will delete that.

AnaTechWr:

Umm...I have a question on the 9th block, Countries of MDL (+ most common genres). I initially just picked a title from China and completely ignored the bracket, but as I was thinking of choosing another title for this, I suddenly found myself wondering what is it about that bracket that I need to apply.

For example - most common genre...for that particular country? how do I find out what that is? from where? Is there a ranking made already?
Please help!!!

Initially I posted this on the wall of the user https://mydramalist.com/profile/WatchChallenge, but this is the place where I hope I will get answers from, so I will delete that.

the three genres you are looking for are linked to each mission

Watch a title whos genre is Drama

Watch a title whos genre is Comedy 

Watch a title whos genre is Action 

Right - so the summarized title is just that, I'm not supposed to combine country + genre, what you quoted there are separate requirements. 

That was my confusion, because "Watch a title whose genre is Drama" is pretty clear. I thought I was supposed to choose from the most popular genres when I watch something from a specific country. So anything from that country would do - perfect!

Okay, phew! Thank you for clarifying :)

Old_Anime_Lady:

the three genres you are looking for are linked to each mission

Watch a title whos genre is Drama

Watch a title whos genre is Comedy 

Watch a title whos genre is Action 

Small question, I already know I'm not going to be getting all the blocks done - is it ok that I delete some blocks? I know there's  Bonuses and substitutions , but 46 is a lot to me xD. I hope that makes sense.

If I have to add blocks back after I do the post I will, figured I'd ask here.

Mostly to clarify since I think I did that on the '21 challenge?