Hozrien:

Small question, I already know I'm not going to be getting all the blocks done - is it ok that I delete some blocks? I know there's  Bonuses and substitutions , but 46 is a lot to me xD. I hope that makes sense.

If I have to add blocks back after I do the post I will, figured I'd ask here.

Mostly to clarify since I think I did that on the '21 challenge?

Yes, I had to take out the blocks I didn't do last year because it didn't like the character count with the full post once I filled it in. :P If you do a lot, you may need to even split the post into two (just link to both for the turn in form if you do so many it makes it glitch out and say you exceeded the character limit by some absurd amount-the formatting also bumps the character count up quite a bit).

ElBee:

Yes, I had to take out the blocks I didn't do last year because it didn't like the character count with the full post once I filled it in. :P If you do a lot, you may need to even split the post into two (just link to both for the turn in form if you do so many it makes it glitch out and say you exceeded the character limit by some absurd amount-the formatting also bumps the character count up quite a bit).

Ok thank you! Down to 28 blocks now :P (May go down further but starting point \o/)

Hozrien:

Ok thank you! Down to 28 blocks now :P (May go down further but starting point \o/)

We can all dream of actually having enough time to watch everything in our PTW lists and more, not missing any of the great shows airing in the current year, but even though I start every year high in the sky wanting that, work brings me back to my earthly habitat and my end result is more modest. Happy watching, however many you enjoy! :D

Hozrien:

you can add and remove as much as you want until you turn it in, this year they are numbered so it should be easy change your mind ;) you are also free to format the blocks as you´d like as long as the the recipes and titles are in the right place ;)  

Halo!

If I have completed Level 1 which 2 blocks and I wish to continue to Level 2 which 4 blocks, shall it count as 4 new blocks or 2 new blocks + 2 blocks from Level 1??

Mii:

Halo!

If I have completed Level 1 which 2 blocks and I wish to continue to Level 2 which 4 blocks, shall it count as 4 new blocks or 2 new blocks + 2 blocks from Level 1??

If you complete 4 blocks in total you have reached level 2

Mii:

Halo!

It is 4 blocks total for level 2 (so from 10 titles completed to 20)... the first 4 levels only require 2 more blocks to advance each time. Then it goes to adding 3 more (~15 titles) then eventually 4, 5, and 6 more at the more devoted levels. :)

ElBee:

It is 4 blocks total for level 2 (so from 10 titles completed to 20)... the first 4 levels only require 2 more blocks to advance each time. Then it goes to adding 3 more (~30 titles) then eventually 4, 5, and 6 more at the more devoted levels. :)

It’s clear to me now.  Thank you!

My borders are the black bottom borders and I want them to look like the thin blue borders at the top (but the color in blue). how should I do this? I checked the thick tab on the table as well but it didn't make a difference.
 BC993:
My borders are the black bottom borders and I want them to look like the thin blue borders at the top (but the color in blue). how should I do this? I checked the thick tab on the table as well but it didn't make a difference.

For the table to look like this , mark the table, click on the paintbrush  on top called "table style"  then choose both dashed borders and Alternate rows  then go to  "cell style" (right underneath) and choose  "highlighted" 

MDL Watch Challenge 2022:
For the table to look like this , mark the table, click on the paintbrush  on top called "table style"  then choose both dashed borders and Alternate rows  then go to  "cell style" (right underneath) and choose  "highlighted" 

I think they want to know why they're getting thick lines instead of thin ones, not how to highlight? Theirs is the (highlighted) bottom one w/thick black dashed borders... they want the default thin ones in blue. 

BC993:

I think this is probably more a topic for the support forum than the challenge one...

If yours was copied from somewhere and you were trying to alter something copied, I think you may have to edit it elsewhere then paste here. Try your profile (or an article draft) if you want to play around with tinkering with it to see if you -can- do much here, but the forum post options are intentionally limited [ie "why pics/videos aren't hosted here except for what goes on profile/drama pages], partly to keep the monthly bills manageable :P (and Skye/Ji-N know best, the creators of MDL, and THEY will answer you over in the support/help parts of the forum but aren't to my knowledge monitoring the challenges!)... The challenge form wasn't made through this forum, either-a lot of the slicker pretty things on the site were made in other programs then transferred here. 

That may only be more annoying-someone much more prolific in posting on here would know better than me the limits of this forum's "sufficient but meager"-seeming toolkit!

EDIT: BE SURE TO SEARCH THE FORUM BEFORE ASKING SINCE SOMEONE MIGHT ALREADY HAVE GOTTEN THIS ANSWERED!! Search from the main forum page  since right now they don't have an option to search subforums. :) 

For Block 23/3, titles that features performing or watching a play. Is musical play included?

SieL68:

For Block 23/3, titles that features performing or watching a play. Is musical play included?

If you are talking like "cats" or "rent" then yes.  I would also take things like " dream boys" which was loosely based on " west side story"

In deconstructed MDL block, what is meant by 'title added to custom list' that link isn't working.

I remember seeing award winners of various award categories and can't find it now.If there's anything like that,please provide link

Thank you

Nairobi:

In deconstructed MDL block, what is meant by 'title added to custom list' that link isn't working.

I remember seeing award winners of various award categories and can't find it now.If there's anything like that,please provide link

Thank you

FOR EXAMPLE
https://mydramalist.com/profile/OldAnimeLady/lists
Here are my custom lists
You can find more here
https://mydramalist.com/list
or explore your friends profiles for more under their list tab