6. Cambrian Period - FL kept saying that ML is a kid, (because he looks really young) hence why she prefers the detective instead.

7. The Eternal love

8. f4 thai

9. put your head on my shoulder

10. moon lovers

10 dramas where 2 characters had the potential to be an endgame couple or you wish the writers had given them a chance to be together - let me know if this topic doesn't make sense or sounds confusing lol

1. start-up - jipyeong and injae could've made one hell of a power couple and we could've avoided the messy love triangle!

2. At a Distance, Spring Is Green- Soohyun and Young Ran I thought they were gonna end up together   but nooo I want a second season because of them. They were so cute together and comfortable with each other

3. Cunning Single Lady - The FL and SML had potential. The lovers to enemies to lovers again trope wasn't done well enough with the main couple and I thought the SML and FL had a chance. If only they hadn't changed his character  and made the FL so childish

6. Cheese in the Trap - When I read the manhwa I always wanted the FL to go out with the SML  in place of the ML. They are much cuter. I never finished watching the adaption because I'm so annoyed with that fact.

The Romance wasn't really necessary for both of these but...

7. Nirvana in Fire - ML and the Princess would have been such a power couple but revenge was more important lol. I'm not too pressed that it wasn't  explored but it would have been nice to have  one or two more moments for their story

8.The Devil Judge- ML ,Kang Yo Han, and the villainess.  If she wasn't crazy it would have been a sweet combo potentially in my eyes at least

The only time this was ever an issue for me was 

9.  Reply 1988.  I think it was because I was offended by the writers and director pulling a fast one in the "20 years later" interviews  we saw as early as episode one, in which they gave the husband of Sung Deok the sarcastic personality of Jung Hwan, but we finally learn it's Taek.   Boo, writers.   Not to mention Sung Deok had so much more chemistry with Jung Hwan, rather than the barely functional Taek.  Back when they were in their 20s, she couldn't even have a normal conversation with Taek, for Pete's sake.

10- Mia Archeep: the writing was loop sided, with a FL claiming to be who she's not, the 2nd ML knowing from the very beginning and loving her for her true self, and the ML loving her fake persona and getting upset after finding out who she really is. For some reason, she had to end up with the ML I guess...

10 drama where you wonder if the writers were forced to write the script and purposefully mangled it/did a poor job. Like it's too bad to be true.

1. Gen Y/Gen Y 2 - This BL is chaotic with the storylines tbh. A train wreck  plot wise but it's my fault for watching  lol.