4.  Cleaning is Our Passion For Now:  They try to make the FL kind of slovenly and unkempt , but it's Kim Yoo Jung, so there's only so far you can take that.  Meanwhile, the ML  is this really big (192 cm) , lumbering doofus.   Not a pretty boy at all.  

5.  My Love Eun Dong:  This is a strange one.  When they are teenagers, the ML(played by Park Jin-Young) is clearly more attractive,  with the FL cute but plain, but as adults  he is kind of so-so while she has become a real beauty. 

7. Girl Next Room Security Love

8. Densha Otoko (2005 drama)

9. Fantasy Couple

10. My Fair Lady

next person please choose a new topic

10 dramas/movies where the ML or FL was raised by their sibling. It doesn't have to be a long time either, the ML/FL could have been in high school already or younger.

1. Love is Science? - ML

2. He Is Psychometric - ML is raised by 2ML (if two people who choose to be siblings counts)

As long as they consider themselves siblings (non-biological siblings are fine.)

3.  I'm Not a Robot (FL raised by her brother after father's death).

4.  Something in the Rain:  (ML raised by his sister).

I had forgotten about the 2ML in Healer most likely being raised by his brother.

6. Detarame Hero - (ML by his older sister).

Flower of evil

2gether the series (if i remember correctly Tine was raised by his brother)

Purple heart :

Flower of evil

2gether the series (if i remember correctly Tine was raised by his brother)

2gether doesn't count. I don't know if you've watched the movie yet, but Tine's parents are in it.

8? Love With Flaws (FL has 2 older stepbrothers)